MINORITY REPORT (2002) - 2019 2CD Expanded Edition from La-La Land Records

Disco Stu

Hi Myth, 

Welcome to the board!

To answer your questions yes Screen Archives is quite reliable and reputable I've been purchasing from them for years (mostly the FSM and overseas stuff)

As far as the song you are looking for. I assume you are talking about the song that appears in the film by Paul Haslinger. To my knowledge it has never been released ( I could be wrong here) and like the other Non-Williams source tracks and other songs is not included on either the OST nor the La-La Land expanded edition.  The score is however complete. 

13 hours ago, Myth said:

New member here, i ordered the preorder on screenarchives is this site pretty reliable?

Yes

13 hours ago, Myth said:

Also do you know if Neuroplex is included? I been looking for this song forever and cannot find it anywhere.

No

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Yes

No

Gotchya, your earlier post mentioned it was renamed Cyber Parlor 1 on his website so I assumed at some point a demo was released? Do you know if this still exists somewhere?

3 hours ago, KittBash said:

Hi Myth, 

Welcome to the board!

To answer your questions yes Screen Archives is quite reliable and reputable I've been purchasing from them for years (mostly the FSM and overseas stuff)

As far as the song you are looking for. I assume you are talking about the song that appears in the film by Paul Haslinger. To my knowledge it has never been released ( I could be wrong here) and like the other Non-Williams source tracks and other songs is not included on either the OST nor the La-La Land expanded edition.  The score is however complete. 

I kind of figured that, was a big fan of the soundtrack in general and enjoyed the movie though the end was a bit awkward.

I think that song was during the virtual reality scene and sounded like a very bass like techno song, I contacted fox a while back if I recall. I did email haslinger years ago and was told FOX owned the rights. I think I contacted them as well and if memory serves me right that the cue was not available.

I just remember it was posted on his website decades ago.  So naturally enough fans have it so it will be floating around the internet forever.  I couldn't tell you some specific place to go now to find it though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finally started listening to this score. Images of Sean is beautiful, but other than that, the score is generally not my cup of tea. REally intelligent, of course, but not the music I would listen to.

I did! Speaking of the swimming pool, this is probably a dumb question, but is that really what you hear in the movie when Anderton realises Sean is gone? I have this moving French horn crescendo in my memory for that scene for some reason and didn't hear it in that track.

Hmm, I honestly can't remember if Spielberg tracked something else into the Swimming Pool scene. 

For sure the LLL track contains the entire cue Williams recorded for the scene with no edits, and that cue had no inserts or revisions recorded

• 2 weeks later...