Sign in to follow this  
HunterTech

Greetings from Homeworld

Hello! I've lurked here for quite a bit, but I figured that now that I made a premature post, I might as well introduce myself. I'm a rather young guy who has a big admiration towards music. Though I started off in the electronic realm, I eventually transitioned to hearing a bunch of other stuff (am currently in a Beatles phase). Among those of course was film music, which stemmed from Daft Punk's TRON: Legacy, being such a big fan of those guys.

In terms of what I like, I tend to be most appreciative of very orchestral scores, as well as synth heavy ones. Though I can listen to whatever I can jam with (including certain RCP scores, even). Only if I find the score as a whole uninteresting (barring some highlights) will I not be a fan.

Not sure how often I will post, since I've gotten the feeling I'm at a different wavelength compared to several others here. Mostly in that I'm more likely to tolerate what is considered heavily mediocre around these parts. Nevertheless, I do hope I don't get considered a nuisance and can fit in reasonably enough.

I used to do a thing where I role play as the character in my avatar for a bit, and was planning that here, but it's too much work nowadays for something that'll only amuse myself. Anyway, time to post some stuff that I've had in the back of my mind for a while now!

I'm into the Beatles too!

Mostly, I like their older music.  Once they got into that high period, they didn't produce anything to my liking.