The Rise of Skywalker - Disney Records OST

Jay

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Exegol is definitely a location in the film, according to a Google search.

However, "Journey to Exegol" doesn't have any exact matches, which means that the tracklist hasn't leaked ANYWHERE other than the deep web behind secure servers.

Anybody willing to take a shot by a dark web hitman for the track list? 

This proves that Disney has digitally sent the OST album to digital retailers.  Many of them are following the requirement to not reveal the track titles and times until Dec 18, but with Shazam I suppose that's not possible.

Somebody should Shazam this desert chase cue to see if its on the OST:

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

This proves that Disney has digitally sent the OST album to digital retailers.  Many of them are following the requirement to not reveal the track titles and times until Dec 18, but with Shazam I suppose that's not possible.

Somebody should Shazam this desert chase cue to see if its on the OST:

Couldnt find anything

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

And then also shazam each of these snippets

the last snippet is "Approaching the Throne"

I suddenly remembered I have shazam on my phone and can help

I couldnt get it to recognize the desert chase clip, or anything in the youtube video

I also got "Journey to Exegol" for portions towards the beginning of FYC Prologue, and "Fanfare and Prologue" for a portion near the end

Could indicate JJ tracked music around in the film there

I can confirm that "Prologue" registers as "Journey to Exegol" and "Fanfare And Prologue," for the beginning and end of the FYC track respectively. 

"We Go Together" is apparently on the OST. 

EDIT: I posted this before I realized Jay had checked as well. More confirmation I guess!

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

And then also shazam each of these snippets

I got 'Approaching the Throne' for the first piece after John and JJ talk. No hits for the others. Apologies if that was already known.

Three different sections of "Approaching The Throne" all shazamed as "Approaching The Throne", but it didn't recognize the very beginning, which is a bummer because I love the way the FYC track opens

"Join Me" just shazamed as "Join Me"

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Wow thanks! So looks like the OST probably won't be drastically different from the FYC, unfortunately, although there will definitely be some new segments that replace the parts of the FYC that aren't included.