80: Finale

83: and Finale

99: End Credits

02: and Finale

05: and End Credits

15: /Finale

17: Finale

19: Finale

I think, much like the creation of the films themselves, he just sort of makes it up as he goes. 

4 minutes ago, Damien F said:

Oh yeah. It is possible that the Journey To Exegol is the Falcon Flight because the journey might be on the falcon. 

It's possible, but "Falcon Flight" was not ID'd at all by Shazam, while "Prologue" was ID'd as both "Fanfare and Prologue" and "Journey to Exegol."  We'll know soon enough.

The new OST Album MUSIC Discussion Thread exists to discuss the music.

This thread now lives on to post about finding it for sale digitally, posting reviews of the album that turn up, posting any updates about physical copies arriving, or shipping delays, posting pictures when you gets yours, sharing your excitement to have it, etc etc.

Any posts asking about leaks will be deleted.

I have no come across a site that has it up for sale yet.  The official release date is the 18th, so every digital retailer might possibly be waiting until it is the 18th in the USA, even in countries were it's already the 18th right now.  We're not sure.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I have no come across a site that has it up for sale yet.  The official release date is the 18th, so every digital retailer might possibly be waiting until it is the 18th in the USA, even in countries were it's already the 18th right now.  We're not sure.

Then how did YOU listen to it? 

pirate.jpg