Sign in to follow this  
Blumenkohl

You Are John Williams (Part One)

You decide that right now the most urgent thing to do is clear.   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Select the most urgent thing

• Call your agent
    • Figure out how to get a voice mail from a rotary phone
    • Get a glass of milk from the fridge and admire Daisy’s photo
    • Nature is calling...make your way to the bathroom.

The warm sun glimmers into your ragged beard. You haven’t shaved since you wrapped up Star Wars. You can still remember the hug from Daisy when recording finished up. What a life it’s been. And to finish it all with a hug from Daisy. 

You get out of bed and you walk downstairs to your kitchen. You see that your rotary dial phone (you haven’t had time to retool) is flashing as though you’ve missed a call. On the marble kitchen counter is a note from your agent in giant Sharpie letters, “Call me ASAP.”  There is a an autographed photo of Daisy on your fridge. 

You decide that right now the most urgent thing to do is clear. (Vote in the poll)

Old people need to use the bathroom as soon as they wake up, all the rest can wait... Even Daisy.

But why Williams' grandchildren and grand-grandchildren (?) haven't teached him how to use a smartphone? I mean, my grandmas are 76 and 83, and they can use the phone to text, send religious pics to the family and make calls.

2 hours ago, Edmilson said:

Old people need to use the bathroom as soon as they wake up, all the rest can wait... Even Daisy.

But why Williams' grandchildren and grand-grandchildren (?) haven't taught him how to use a smartphone? I mean, my grandmas are 76 and 83, and they can use the phone to text, send religious pics to the family and make calls.

Fixed.