The Complete Star Wars Prequels Boxset vs. The Rise of Skywalker OST

Josh500

The Complete Star Wars Prequels Boxset vs. The Rise of Skywalker OST   

78 members have voted

1. 1. If both was released at the end of the year, but you're allowed to get only one, which would you get?

• The Complete Star Wars Prequels Boxset
    • Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker OST

Lol I think what Josh is saying is both are released this Christmas but you only get to choose one to buy/download/listen for the rest of time?

In which case it’s easily ROS because it’s music I’ve never heard and never will get to hear in this situation and meanwhile I already have the I-III films, OSTs, bootlegs so?? Unless we’re taking those away too lmao. It’s not like I give much thought to the unreleased prequel music, anyway, much as it would be neat to have. 

If my choice doesn’t alter the universe and it’s basically choosing what to listen to first or that I only get to buy one to own, then I’d still go with ROS because that’s like $10 vs probably like $100 so I can have all the SW OSTs and it looks all nice and then I’ll just steal the prequels. 

help me im poor kristen wiig GIF

12 hours ago, mrbellamy said:

Lol I think what Josh is saying is both are released this Christmas but you only get to choose one to buy/download/listen for the rest of time?

But how is Josh to enforce this? Is he going to come to my house and live with me forever to ensure that I never buy the other set? Sounds kind of creepy...

On 12/6/2019 at 8:47 PM, Manakin Skywalker said:

But how is Josh to enforce this? Is he going to come to my house and live with me forever to ensure that I never buy the other set? Sounds kind of creepy...

What are you, six? Still in kindergarten? Or do they put something in your water, air, and food where you live to slow down your mental capacities? :D

Why don't you look up the meaning of the word "if"? It's called a hypothetical question to find out which of the two choices you prefer! That's all. 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, Arpy said:

My heart is still with the Prequels. More standout pieces overall that outshine the more restrained and conservative ST scores. No sleight against TRoS, it sounds lovely too.

I gotta agree with this. 

Nothing against the Star Wars sequels, but it's the prequels that make my heart beat faster... 

1 hour ago, Josh500 said:

What are you, six? Still in kindergarten? Or do they put something in your water, air, and food where you live to slow down your mental capacities? :D

Why don't you look up the meaning of the word "if"? It's called a hypothetical question to find out which of the two choices you prefer! That's all. 

It's called a joke, my good sir.