Fabulin

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever starts around 42:00 definitely isn't Williams, but there's a lovely french horn piece starting around 1:00:00 that is almost definitely TROS/Williams music (but I have no idea if this is something from the FYC, because I'm holding strong and waiting for the movie!)

And that's it! The rest is just music from TFA or TLJ. I like the sound of this TROS stuff though, it strikes me as a cute little motif for BB8 and D-O but that's just a wild guess. It reminds me a lot of Haab's music for B-D1 in Jedi Fallen Order, actually (which was reminiscent of JW's droid writing in ANH, so everyone's borrowing from everyone!)

EDIT: According to @Holko this is not on the FYC, so probably something from the OST.

5 hours ago, crumbs said:

a lovely french horn piece starting around 1:00:00 that is almost definitely TROS/Williams music (but I have no idea if this is something from the FYC, because I'm holding strong and waiting for the movie!)

no

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 3:41 AM, First TROS March Accolyte said:

At one point there is 10 seconds of loud talking over it, but I decided to leave it in. There are some weird clicks, but they come from the stream.

https://voca.ro/azhBMXbUgmF

It begins with something that sounds like the Crystal Skull motif. A cool callback.

Okay, so what is this music?! Not on the OST or FYC and I don't recall hearing it in the film, but it sounds passable as Williams ST score (at least until 0:48 when it starts sounding a bit synthy). What gives? D-O or Babu Frik music from an early cut?

Everything else sounds legit, clearly real flutes and so forth.