Jurassic Shark

JW cameo in The Boys

What? MEGA LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now Williams got tired of composing, conducting and recording music, and decided that, for the next phase of his life he'll try the acting career? Maybe this The Boys' cameo is one way of getting a part as a superhero on one of these Marvel/DC films?

Oh well, my best friend has recommended this show for me, but I haven't watched it yet so far. Guess I'll have to start it then.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Yes, edited my post. It's no doubt an IMDB error, but now you've made me so curious, I'm going to track down this episode and see for myself.

Let us know what you find! Btw, I've been meaning to check out this series - possibly the only bearable superhero series out there - where can I stream it?

7 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Let us know what you find! Btw, I've been meaning to check out this series - possibly the only bearable superhero series out there - where can I stream it?

Just now, Thor said:

I don't know; I'm researching now.

It's an Amazon Prime original, isn't it?

39 minutes ago, Quintus said:

I've watched the whole thing and JW was nowhere to be seen. Unless he was one of the poor saps whom Homelander exploded into bloody viscera with his laser eyes.

Thanks for the confirmation. Just your average bozo having added the wrong John Williams to the cast on IMDB, then. I'm tempted to 'report' the error myself.

It's gone now. There are actually several other entries that should be deleted on his 'composer' page too, as it is for many composers. People make fan films, use the composer's existing music, and somehow manage to upload an entry as if it were original music -- just for exposure. It's a common trick, and it's a mystery how it gets past IMDB's security checks.

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Do they have a security check?

Yes, you can't just edit without some 'team' reviewing your change/entry, and you have to enter the reason for your change, as I did in this case. What that team is, I don't know. But they are presumably human beings.

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yes, you can't just edit without some 'team' reviewing your change/entry, and you have to enter the reason for your change, as I did in this case. What that team is, I don't know. But they are presumably human beings.

Judging by the number of errors in listings, I've assumed it's just some automated check that isn't that discerning.