Rise of the Maestro John Williams - Safe post

Cinefanart

SAFE POST. NO SPOILERS HERE.

Finally we have The Rise of Skywalker. Just a personal post to congratulate the Maestro for constantly mesmerising us with his brilliant writing over the past 40+ years. We all have our favourite movies in the Star Wars Saga and to be fair a lot of divided opinion, but the one true constant is John Williams's music. He still continues to write with the enthusiasm of a younger composer wanting to impress. Understanding his instruments and what works with the characters and situations has always been his strong point. Even watching his latest interviews for Rise of Skywalker, I see an excited composer wanting to never stop loving his craft. Like he said in a past interview, ‘to write a small piece of music every day keeps me fresh and creative’ aside from his many projects. Would love to hear his musical doodles sometime……what a library of rarities any Williams fan would relish. So happy retirement from the Star Wars saga Maestro and here’s to his next personal ongoing saga. To mark the genius of John Williams and the SW saga as a tribute I've produced a special one off design, now trading on Redbubble. May the force be with you!
https://tinyurl.com/jw-maestro-sw

I think it can be stated as fact that Star Wars is the Maestro's magnum opus. No other composer has done a series of this length, adding new themes and musical ideas with each chapter. The Saga is now complete. What an incredible journey.

That is a really cool shirt. Maybe I'll get one.