What will the title of the next big JW box be?

Jurassic Shark

1 hour ago, JTWfan77 said:

John Williams: The Oliver Stone Collection

Yes, after the "Disaster Box" proved that different studios don't particularly care about having their film scores combined in a box set with other studios' film scores, this seems like an obvious candidate for a future LLL box set (especially when none of the 3 scores have been expanded before).

I could actually imagine the request coming from Williams himself; seems he's become fairly open-minded (even proactive) about expansions now that Mike is handling them.

I don't remember from the podcast: was the one box with different catalog numbers idea an "oh my god why have't we thought of that before", or a "come on, that's such a copout, it'd never work, they won't accept it" kind of thing?

@Brundlefly is right, @Jurassic Shark: ROSEWOOD is a great piece of work. SLEEPERS is no slouch, either. THE FOOTBALL GAME, THE TRIP TO WILKINSON, SAYING THE ROSARY, and HELL'S KITCHEN, are among the finest of JW's '90s compositions.

No idea. It will undoubtedly be yet another expanded borefest, but I always dream of a box of his previously unreleased television scores -- most notably ALCOA and KRAFT.

6 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

One person's dream box is another one's borefest.

Thor's borefest is everyone else's dream box.

38 minutes ago, Bellosh said:

The Skywalker Saga

Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures

John Williams: The Oliver Stone Collection

Those three!

HOME ALONE 1 & 2.

This time, 2 will include the remastered OST (with all the original edits restored in all its JW-glory, completely ignored on the previous release and almost damn near impossible to re-edit yourself from the original C&C cues).

I’d actually buy that.

39 minutes ago, rough cut said:

HOME ALONE 1 & 2.

This time, 2 will include the remastered OST (with all the original edits restored in all its JW-glory, completely ignored on the previous release and almost damn near impossible to re-edit yourself from the original C&C cues).

I’d actually buy that.

Also, they should add the songs.