The Tens (A Limited Film Music Podcast Retrospective)

Hello, JWFAN! I'm sure another film music podcast is redundant on this platform, but if you're looking for more listening options, here it is!:

https://audiomack.com/song/the-tens/2011-session-two

'The Tens' is a limited podcast retrospective on music composed for the movies of the 2010s! I'm James, and I co-host with my pal Kyle. We're musicians with moderate music theory knowledge, we're professional film score fans like everyone here, and we definitely do not have any strong opinions whatsoever, period, end-of-story.

Come join us as we barrel through the decade year-by-year, discuss our favorites, scoff at one another for not having seen X Y or Z movie, and determine the best original and not-quite-so-original scores. Roughly one episode will be released every two weeks, and we will conclude with a 'Best-Of' episode, wherein we'll narrow down the single best score of the decade!

(NOTE ON THIS EPISODE: While we plan to release episodes sequentially, the 2011 episode is being launched prior to our 2010 episode due to poor timing on our editor's part (the editor being me...I am ashamed...)

• 3 weeks later...

As promised, here is the 2010 episode, being delivered in reverse order (we plan to progress in sequence from here on in)!

https://audiomack.com/song/the-tens/2010-session-one

'The Tens' is a limited podcast retrospective on music composed for the movies of the 2010s! I'm James, and I co-host with my pal Kyle. We're musicians with moderate music theory knowledge, we're professional film score fans like everyone here, and we definitely do not have any strong opinions whatsoever, period, end-of-story.

Come join us as we barrel through the decade year-by-year, discuss our favorites, scoff at one another for not having seen X Y or Z movie, and determine the best original and not-quite-so-original scores. Roughly one episode will be released every two weeks, and we will conclude with a 'Best-Of' episode, wherein we'll narrow down the single best score of the decade!