JWFan EXCLUSIVE: The Rise of Skywalker Partial Cue List Revealed

Jay

12 minutes ago, artguy360 said:

Interesting that so much of the tracked music was already in the film before recording the score. 

This list is from November 11th 2019, I would assume that by then, a lot of the score had already been recorded, and replaced with tracked music.

Here's a question, how much was changed between the making of this list and the final film? For example, the list says there duration of total music in the film is 2:03:56. I'm I'm not mistaken, the final film has about 117 minutes. I wonder where those 7 minutes went.

Looking at Jay's spreadsheet I think he's misidentified the Battle of the Resistance cues.

It's seems the track includes 3 cues:

7M12 Seven Twelve 01:12-01:57 (FYC 00:00-00:51) - it has the noted Star Wars & Force themes.

7M12A Horses #2 01:57-End (FYC 00:51-End) - Has the noted Force theme.

Unfortunately it seems that 00:00-01:12 of the OST track is still unknown, but could it be 7M11?

This thread is...

image.jpeg

Also, some of the cue titles are hilarious/amusing/genius: The Ninth Beginning, Rey's Incredible Hand, Poe and Girlfriend, Poe's Crush, Landing At? (I guess even JW got confused with the amount of planets this movie has), Daisy in a Veil (:lol:), Psalm of the Sith, and my favorite, Dunkirk! I like to imagine that JW caught Nolan's 2017 film on HBO or something on the night before recording this.

How many official cue names of the previous two ST scores do we have?

On 1/16/2020 at 1:25 AM, Edmilson said:

How many official cue names of the previous two ST scores do we have?

We have quite a lot!

The Force Awakens

Original sheets

Spoiler

1M1A - Starry Night

1M2A (fix)

1M3B R - The Attack On The Village

1M3C - I've Seen Too Much

1M3D - The Attack On The Village

1M4 R - The Arrival of Kylo Ren (w/ fixes 5/27+session fixes 6/4)

1M4B - Landing

5M43 R Fix - Find Rey!

5M43A (Fix) - Maz's Treasure Chest

5M44 - [no title] (Rey && BB8 Running)

5M46 R - Kylo Stalks Rey

5M48 - We've Got What We Need

5M49A - The Abduction of Rey (Fix 11/5/15)

6M50 - Han and Leia Reunion
6M57B - Ice Landing

7M62A - On The Inside

7M65 - Father And Son

7M65B - Father and Son

7M65C - Leia Fix

7M66 - The Control Room And Ren In The Forest

7M67 R - It Is You

7M67A - Rey vs. Ren

7M67B F - Rey Catches Sword

8M74 - Climbing The Mountain

Opening

Finale (11/11/15)

Rey's Theme (10/7/15 longer version)

Reading the Map

Scherzo For X-Wings (11-4-15)

Scherzo For X-Wings

The Resistance Theme

The Live to Projection concert (which match the film edit)

Spoiler

Act I

1M1 Main Title—Starry Night—The Invasion of the Village 
1M2 The First Order Approaches 
1M3 The Arrival of Kylo Ren—Landing 
1M5 The Scavenger 
1M6-1M7 One Quarter Portion—Lunchtime With Rey 
2M11 BB & Rey Meet 
2M12 Poe Under Torture 
2M14-2M15 I Can Fly Anything—The First Escape 
2M16 Finn's Trek 
2M17 That Lady with the Stick 
2M18-3M20 Who's Luke Skywalker?—Follow Me—The Falcon Still Flies!

3M21-3M22 What's Your Name?—Kylo And His Sword
3M24 Hiding Under the Grate 
3M26 You're Han Solo?
3M27 Rathtars Appear 
3M28 The Rathtar Attack Part 1 
3M29 The Rathtar Attack Part 2—Snoke 
4M31 The Map Scene 
4M32 Green Planet 
4M33 You Got A Name? 
4M34 I've Found The Droid 
4M35 Maz On The Table 
4M36-4M38 I Ran Into You—Into The Cellar 
5M40 Rey's Dream 
5M41 I Have To Get Back

Act II

5M42 Entr'acte [live-to-projection only]
5M43-5M44 Sunbeam Strings—Find Rey!—Kylo Arrives At Battle 
5M47 Good Guys Shooting—The Resistance Theme 
5M48-5M49 The Abduction of Rey—Han & Leia Reunion—Finn and Poe, United

6M52 R2 in Hibernation—Parental Discussion 
6M53 We See Rey 
6M54 Bring Her to Me 
6M55 You Will Remove These Restraints 
6M56 Kylo's Rage! 
6M57A Council Meeting—Preparing for the Mission—Ren In Cockpit 
6M57B Ice Landing 
6M58A Hey! 
6M58B Rey On The Wall 
6M59 To Lightspeed—The Bombing Run 
6M59A Group Startles Rey 
7M60 Hug Later 
7M62 Shoot Out—On The Inside 
7M65 Father and Son 
7M67 It Is You—Scherzo For X-Wings—Rey vs. Ren 
7M68-8M73-8M74 Flying Home—The Complete Map—Climbing The Mountain

End Credits

Online music repertoire (likely sourced from the music cue sheet)

Spoiler

Starry Night

Fix

No Title

Hand Opening

I've Seen Too Much

The Beam is Released

The Attack on the Village

Guns Ablaze

The Arrival of Kylo Ren

The First Order Approaches

The Control Room and Ren in the Forest

Landing

Fix on Fix

One Quarter Portion/Lunchtime

Finding the Map

Don't Follow Me

Kylo Stalks Rey

What's Your Name?

Finn Helps Poe

The First Escape

Finn's Trek

That Lady with the Stick

Who's Luke Skywalker

The Falcon Still Flies!

Kylo Arrives at Battle

Kylo and His Sword

Hiding Under the Grate

You're Han Solo?

Rathtars Appear

The Rathtar Attack

Old Falcon to the Rescue

Starkiller

We See Ren

The Map Scene

Green Planet

Gotta Name?

You Got a Name?

I've Found the Droid

Talking with Grandfather

Dobra Doompa

Maz on the Table

I Ran Into You

Into the Cellar

Finn Fight Alt

Poe Under Torture

Rey's Dream

Kylo's Rage

I Have to Get Back

Rey Vs. Ren

Sunbeam Strings

Find Rey!

Good Guys Shooting

We've Got What We Needed

The Abduction of Rey

Han and Leia Reunion

Finn and Poe, United

R2 in Hybernation

Leia, C-3P0, and R2

Parental Discussion

Bring Her to Me

You Will Remove These Restraints

Preparing for the Mission

Ren in Cockpit

Ice Landing

Hey!

Rey's Rope Climb

Rey on Wall

To Lightspeed

The Bombing Run

Hug Later

Shootout

I Can Get Us In

Leia Fix

Rey Catches Sword

Blowing Up the Oscillator

Light in the Snow and Flying Home

Flying Home

BB and Rey

The Complete Map

To Ending

Rey's Theme

End Credits 1

The Jedi Steps

End Credits 2

It Is You

The Jedi Steps (Concert Version)

Star Wars VII Custom Teaser

The Last Jedi

Online music repertoire (likely sourced from the music cue sheet)

Spoiler

No Title 1M02A

No Title 1M02A2
Welcome Poe and Hux
He's Insane
Resistance Force
To the Target
Theme In
We Can Do This
Fighter Down
We Lose Girl Ace
Tossing the Saber
Rey Looks Back

Revisiting Snoke
We Need Your Help
Luke's Breakfast
Old Books
The Cave Scene
We Need a New Base
Prep for Battle
Leia Saved!
Leia Saved! Fix
Luke in the Falcon
Watch the Language
No Title 3M20INS2
Admiral Holdo
Rose Appears
Rose Catches Finn
No Title 3M22Rev
Sun Shot
Thought Connection
Place to Place
Learning the Force
Rey Awakens
Lady Officer and Poe Conspire
The Connection
Worst People in the Universe
Party Music
R.T. Shore
Rose's Fathiers
No Title 4M32INS
No Title 4M32REV2
Luke and Rey

The Emperor's Theme
Place in the World
Six Hours Left
Codebreaker... Thief

The Fathiers
Fathiers Charge!
Crashing the Party
Saying Goodbye to the Fathier
Saving Leia
Mirror Scene
Encounter Before the Dream
You're Not Alone
No Title 5M46INS
Touch
Young Ren is Awakened
Big Fights
Yoda Insert
Yoda Appears
Not Enough
Holdo's Secret Plan
Traitor!
Eavesdropping
Mutiny
I'll Help You
Working Switches
Dread
Ladies Parting
Come Closer, Child
Poe Wakes Up
Finn, Rose, and Hux

Snoke
Fighting Together
Join Me
Hoda's Resolve
Important Scene
No Title 7M67AINS
After the Big Explosion
Finn Fights Phasma

Chrome Dome
Rose and Finn Escape
Hux and Ren
What Cha Got?
Troops and Planes
Mechanical Trouble
Here They Come, Again
Finn's Attempted Sacrifice
The Kiss
Luke and Leia Together

Rescuing Luke
Follow Him
More Fight
No Title 9M85INS
Rey Looks

Old Friends
Finale Pt. 1
End Credit Pt. 2
End Credit Pt. 3 Rev

Rose's Turn [BMI repertoire lists this an alternate title for The Rebellion is Reborn]
End Credit Pt. 4

6 hours ago, dylanskie said:

And I guess they were going to show Vader's castle on Mustafar.

They did. According to the visual dictionary, the wayfinder he grabs in the opening is in the middle of the ruins of Vader's destroyed castle.

8 hours ago, Jay said:

I don't understand what you mean.  It's the Force Theme on solo horn that opens up the final OST track.

Wops...reading the cue title..I thought it was for the Ben and Rey kiss....with as bad pun..

11 hours ago, Chewy said:

Could 7M36 Dunkirk be the scene where Lando and all the other ships arrive to help the Resistance?

That would be a great reference to this: 

I don't know

Surely it is—likely not to the film, but the actual historical events, right? We know JW doesn't watch many films. Plus he would have been eight years old at the time of the actual events—maybe he even remembers them!

I distinctly recall that line, "They're not a navy—they're just…people!" and rolling my eyes and saying out loud in the theater, "Oh Jesus, it's Dunkirk."

7 minutes ago, aviazn said:

"They're not a navy—they're just…people!"

That line is indeed fucking atrocious. And yeah, that cue title is clearly a reference to the historical event (JW is pretty knowledgeable with this stuff -- I doubt he's seen Nolan's film or heard its score).

The most baffling thing about this list is that Williams hadn't even finished scoring and Abrams had already tracked more than SIX MINUTES of old music into the film (with yet more to come in the dying weeks of post!)

I know AOTC set a precedent with tracked music due to heavy VFX work, but there's no excuse when he's writing and (re)recording the score over 9 months.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:39 PM, crumbs said:

1M14 Falcon Flight isn't represented in this list either (instead labelled 1M26 Lightspeed Skipping) which is curious. That was recorded the same day as End Credits (see JKMS Instagram post). 

You're right!  1M26 Lightspeed Skipping must be an EARLIER version of 1M14 Falcon Flight, as even though it's about the same length, the theme usage is different!  The 5 seconds of Emperor's Theme is the same between both, but Falcon Flight features the Resistance Theme three times totaling about 13 seconds or so, while only 4 seconds of it are noted for Lightspeed Skipping.  I don't think the Falcon theme (Rebel Fanfare) totals 7 seconds in Falcon Flight, either.  This also helps explain something I wondered about, which is that Falcon Flight features the We Go Together theme, which I felt was a bit odd since this is before the proper "We Go Together" scene where the theme would naturally be introduced.  I bet you Lightspeed Skipping doesn't feature that theme.

Also curious -- the end credits in this spreadsheet only lists 30 seconds of Luke's Theme and one minute of Rey's Theme under existing material, despite the final credits suite featuring blatant lifts from the Imperial March, Main Title, etc. Unintentional notation error or did JW have a different credits suite comprised only of new themes, before recording a new version on the same day as Falcon Flight (missing from this list)? 

If you look closer, you'll see they just jotted down exactly 12 minutes for the entire end credits, which to me indicates it was just a ballpark estimate.  We know the end credits weren't even recorded until the final session on November 21st, and this Nov 11 cut probably didn't even have an end credits roll attached yet.  They probably just threw 12 minutes on there and said yea, it'll probably have a minute of Rey's theme and 30 seconds of Luke's theme and that's that, it wasn't all figured out yet.

I think the purpose of the document we were sent was to prove to the academy that hte score was eligible for Best Score nomination by containing over some certain % amount of new material, since the bottom reveals 80.55% new material.  Maybe 80% is the cutoff.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:48 PM, artguy360 said:

Interesting that so much of the tracked music was already in the film before recording the score. 

I don't understand what made you jump to that conclusion.  I would not expect that anything was planned as being tracked from the get-go, I would assume JW scored the entire film from scratch, and JJ simply rejected some of it and tracked old stuff in instead.

22 hours ago, CGCJ said:

Looking at Jay's spreadsheet I think he's misidentified the Battle of the Resistance cues.

It's seems the track includes 3 cues:

7M12 Seven Twelve 01:12-01:57 (FYC 00:00-00:51) - it has the noted Star Wars & Force themes.

7M12A Horses #2 01:57-End (FYC 00:51-End) - Has the noted Force theme.

Unfortunately it seems that 00:00-01:12 of the OST track is still unknown, but could it be 7M11?

Close!  The changeover point is certainly 1:19 FYC (2:14 OST), as that's exactly where the Space Horses scene begins!

16 hours ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Wops...reading the cue title..I thought it was for the Ben and Rey kiss....with as bad pun..

That scene is 8M14 Ben to Rey

14 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

They did. According to the visual dictionary, the wayfinder he grabs in the opening is in the middle of the ruins of Vader's destroyed castle.

Oh, interesting! I was thinking there would’ve be an establishing shot of it, probably in the extended sequence on Mustafar, but I guess it shows a tiny bit of his castle for a few seconds

The oracle scene would have felt out of place if it ended up looking like the concept art

Spoiler

uvntth0az3b41.jpg?width=706&auto=webp&s=

zyh2dvbas3b41.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

I don't understand the question?

It's the same in the table as in the final cut of the film and the soundtrack

It'd make no sense to ever have the reunion scene before Rey leaves Exegol, how would that work

Any particular reason why the non-reel numbers jump around so much? Did they for example spot the end of reel 2 knowing things before would change, so they just started with 2m20 so they could be sure anything redone would fit before it? Then 2m30, then 2m32...

13 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't understand the question?

It's the same in the table as in the final cut of the film and the soundtrack

It'd make no sense to ever have the reunion scene before Rey leaves Exegol, how would that work

Forget I asked that--I was thinking you hadn't edited the spreadsheet, but you did. I should've looked again. My apologies!

Looking through the table again, a couple curiosities:

-What is 1M13 Tell Me What They Are all about?  Nobody says this in the final cut anywhere I don't think.  Since it's listed right after 2M03 The Wisdom of Maz, is this a continuation of a deleted scene?  I read somewhere Maz and Leia had a scene together that got deleted.  Or does the action go back to Mustafar, and this is Kylo asking the Oracle what the Wayfinders do?

-Williams composed something for the Quicksand sequence we haven't heard.  There's no score at all in the final cut

-Rey's Incredible Hand is a funny name for the scene where she lightning-zaps the transporter

-Reel Seven here has a noticeable gap for where the dual Ren vs Knights and Rey vs Guards lightsaber battle would go, possibly indicating it wasn't recorded yet by Nov 11.  The chart shows "Coming Together" (7M32 Make The Sacrifice) running from 6:52:07-8:36:01 and then the Lando Arrives cue (7M36 Dunkirk) running from 10:59:06-12:41:10, so the lightsaber battle cue would have had to have been in that ~2 1/2 unscored minutes section between 8:36:01 and 10:59:06

There's the scene post-Rey training in the film where Leia remarks "Don't tell me what things look like. Tell me what things are.". Perhaps 1M13 relates to that.

Yes there doesn't seem to be too many drastic differences between the Nov 11 cut and the final cut, apart from a longer Mustafar sequence, Falcon Flight scene happening after Rey's training instead of before it, and Ren going to Exegol and finding out the Emperor's alive sometime later in the film after all that.. and after he has his helmet fixed.....

In Reel 1 Kylo is still on Mustafar through 5:31:15, and then the rest of the reel is all cues for Rey stuff and Poe/Finn/Falcon stuff

Then 2M04 The Emperor Lives doesn't appear until reel 3

Though curiously, the only Emperor's Theme listed is at the end of Reel 1 (in Lightspeed Skipping) and the first cue of Reel 2 (2M30 Rey's Mission) until reel six (tracked in from ROTS early in the reel and then Hard to Get Rid Of later in the reel), so maybe we should have seen The Emperor before then?

Who knows.

@Jay have you ever thought of reaching out and seeing if you could score an interview with Ramiro for the website? It’d be great to hear about the nuts and bolts behind the whole scoring process for the Sequel Trilogy, and possibly some insights into managing and conforming all these cues for various cuts of the film. He also worked with Ken Wannberg on ROTS. 

Here’s an interview from TFA that I stumbled upon last night: https://cinemontage.org/may-score-music-editor-ramiro-belgardt-returns-star-wars-reboot/

9 minutes ago, Jay said:

In Reel 1 Kylo is still on Mustafar through 5:31:15, and then the rest of the reel is all cues for Rey stuff and Poe/Finn/Falcon stuff

Then 2M04 The Emperor Lives doesn't appear until reel 3

Probably tracked though. Only plays for :47, :11 of which are Rey's theme. Hard to imagine we'd get a 47 second scene of Kylo meeting the Emperor right before he attacks Rey on Pasaana.

You're right!

I just realized what it is.  This document only covered a reel one up to 12:39:01, but reels are around 20 minutes each.  So likely the Exegol sequence with Kylo meeting The Emperor would have all been at the end of reel 1, after Lightspeed Skipping, but it's not included in this document.

Since the ending Kylo vs Knights / Rey vs Guards lightsaber battle music is skipped past too in the doc, in both cases maybe the music hadn't been recorded yet at the time they compiled this info, or perhaps were just skipped over in the doc for some other reason.

I think a similar document to this one but for the final cut of the film would be more interesting in some ways, since we'd know exactly what every piece of music we can hear in the final cut is, but in other ways this is more interesting since it reveals how much footage was eventually cut out and how reel 1 was completely reshaped.

I think "Prologue" on the OST must be 1M02 "The Ninth Beginning" and 1M08 "Approaching the Nursery." 

In the spreadsheet, 1M02 is :40 and has :06 of Kylo's theme. If you look at 1:26 in the OST prologue, there seems to be a potential edit point around 40 seconds later (2:06), right after a 6 second rendition of Kylo's theme (1:56-2:02).

The next cue on the spreadsheet is 2:02 of 1M08 Approaching the Nursery. It seems possible JW edited these two cues together on the OST because of their placement in the November cut. This 2:02 does not include any old thematic material, but the track does have about 20 seconds of the Emperor's theme here

This can be found on the spreadsheet on number 93, which is marked as 1M08 Approaching the Nursery, where they note :18 of the Emperor's theme.

After the Emperor's theme on the track, you can hear a string part that ended up getting used when Rey tells Finn about her vision, after Chewie's "death":

Again this is noted on the spreadsheet (37) as 1M08 Approaching the Nursery. 

You are just repeating what I said on page 1

23 hours ago, Jay said:

I think Williams may have constructed the OST track "Fanfare and Prologue" to be like the film was in the Nov 11 cut

[0:00-1:26] = 1M01 Main Title
[1:26-2:06] = 1M022 The Ninth Beginning, which ran for 40 seconds in Nov 11 cut with 6 seconds of Kylo's Theme, just like here
[2:06-end] = 1M08 Approaching The Nursery, which is notated as containing The Emperor's Theme in the portion of it that is tracked into reel 3 in the Nov 11 cut

Great catch about the string bit tracked in for Rey telling Finn about the vision, though!

1 minute ago, DominicCobb said:

Oh ha, I totally missed that post. Have you been trying to match cue titles to all the OST/FYC tracks?

I think that's about 5 posts in.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:06 PM, Jay said:

Yea it wasn't terribly hard to figure out what cues most likely are in which tracks.  There's certainly still some ambiguity and unknowns though

You could probably add that to the top post. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

As is, the way you worded it in that post just makes it seem like it's the same info posted in the thread but in a different format for those who can't see it.

5 hours ago, Jay said:

The oracle scene would have felt out of place if it ended up looking like the concept art

Hide contents

uvntth0az3b41.jpg?width=706&auto=webp&s=

zyh2dvbas3b41.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Those last two images look like production stills/VFX shots (the spire of Vader's castle is composited into the last picture), so it must have lasted pretty long in the film. Hopefully we get either an extended cut or a generous amount of deleted scenes containing JW's music (like the TLJ deleted scenes). 

I have to say the design looks terrible though. The second concept art picture looks much better, less like a cartoonish puppet and more like a realistic creature.

Not hard to see why this stuff was deleted; a great example of how concept art doesn't necessarily translate to live action. 

8 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Those last two images look like production stills/VFX shots (the spire of Vader's castle is composited into the last picture), so it must have lasted pretty long in the film. Hopefully we get either an extended cut or a generous amount of deleted scenes containing JW's music (like the TLJ deleted scenes). 

I have to say the design looks terrible though. The second concept art picture looks much better, less like a cartoonish puppet and more like a realistic creature.

Not hard to see why this stuff was deleted; a great example of how concept art doesn't necessarily translate to live action. 

Interesting that they wanted to spend some time exploring Mustafar. The part of me that wishes for more prequel action in this film is saddened this was cut. But maybe the creature just came off as too silly. It's also just more exposition in a very exposition-heavy film. But again, I wish for a bit more prequel connections so I would've enjoyed this.

Speaking of, I just listened to the Soundtrack Show with David Collins on ROTJ and I was thinking about the special edition Victory Celebration song. To me, that JW composition is one of the most beautiful I've ever heard. I love the simplistic beauty of the nature mixed with the feelings of peace across the galaxy. While I love The Rise of Skywalker score and think it's JW's best of the sequel trilogy, and especially love his new The Rise of Skywalker track/theme, I can't help but feel that the "Reunion" sequence would have been even better had he scored a brand-new 'celebration' theme a la Jedi Special Edition, and maybe even show us more of the universe than just Wicket, Cloud City, and Jakku. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Anybody want to figure out if the Destiny of a Jedi OST track is assembled like the Nov 11 cut?

79 4 02:20:02 02:51:12 7M01 Seven One 0:31 0:31      
80 5 02:51:12 03:10:21 7M02 Rey Meets Luke 0:19 0:19      
81 6 03:10:21 03:17:04 6M20 Sabre Toss 1:45 1:29 0:16   Rey :06 Force :10
82 7 04:05:17 05:03:02 7M03 Luke's Advice 0:57 0:30 0:27   Rey :13 Force :14
83 8 05:03:02 07:33:22 7M10 Leia's Sabre 2:31 1:15 1:16   Leia :15 Star Wars :15 Yoda :46

There's certainly some major difference somewhere because the OST track was very close to the finat cut of the film, and the final cut of the film there was no gap in music, yet here it is shown there was about 50 seconds of unscored scenes in between 6M20 and 7M03.. unless whatever was meant to go in there hadn't been recorded yet

@Chewy

"Still, there were some very effective musical moments, including ... the unreleased ... Star Wars equivalent of Dunkirk's "Home" scene when all the ships show up with Lando at the end." 

:)

@Jay7m10 seems to be is 3:02 on, and line up theme wise.

1:13-3:02 seems to line up with Luke's Advice.

0:21-1:13 seems to line up with Sabre Toss...

0:00-0:21 no clue about whether it is part of Sabre Toss or not

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yup, sounds good Faleel!

BTW, Are we sure that Anthem of Evil is a concert arrangement? or is that just something in your spreadsheet that is a holdover from December comparing the OST and the FYC?

I ask because I am sure there is an edit at 3:07

Yikes... Seems like a bunch of JW's work ended up scoring different scenes from the ones he intended it to. So what we're hearing probably is incredibly far from JW's personal intent when he first scored the film. *sigh* 

Does anyone know which cue(s) would correspond with OST/FYC "We Go Together?" Can't figure it out. 

1 hour ago, Fal J. M. Skywalker said:

BTW, Are we sure that Anthem of Evil is a concert arrangement? or is that just something in your spreadsheet that is a holdover from December comparing the OST and the FYC?

I ask because I am sure there is an edit at 3:07

It could be a true concert arrangement, it could be an assembly of unused cues, we have no idea and no way of finding out right now >shrug<

1 hour ago, Will said:

Does anyone know which cue(s) would correspond with OST/FYC "We Go Together?" Can't figure it out. 

FYC track is 2M06 The Medal

OST track is 2M06 The Medal followed by 2M07 Ship Trip

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VWApmUMfiSF9gvXb3LW9QloZO-St-ITFMF-qYaNN0f