• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I don't notice anything either.

Time for me to chime in I guess.   1- I am not dead, as apparently some of you have theorised.   2- Things are....pretty dire over here. 546 dead according to the latest numbers, a

Well, we’re probably going to die here

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (AMLO) showed off items which he described as a "protective shield" against the coronavirus, during his morning press conference in Mexico City on Wednesday. "The protective shield is honesty, that is what protects, not allowing corruption. Look, this is the 'Detente'. This was given to me by the people," said the Mexican president, who showed off an amulet, and a two-dollar bill that he said had been given to him by a migrant.

https://ruptly.tv/en/videos/20200318-069

The folks at UofT say here that 4 weeks of self-isolation/quarantine measures won't be enough, and that 6 months will probably be required to effectively combat the widespread pandemic.

Not like that's feasible or anything...

Just now, Fargo said:

Do people here actually believe any information that the Chinese government is giving out? Lol

At this stage? Why not? They no longer have anything to gain by hiding the truth. Quite the opposite actually. 

33 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

At this stage? Why not? They no longer have anything to gain by hiding the truth. Quite the opposite actually. 

They kicked all American journalists out of their country, which shows that they're dedicated to preserving the truth.  

Plus they have a good track record, so I trust them!

17 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Okay, I write down that Jurassic Shark, KK, Fargo and Not Mr. Big are convinced that China is lying and that the number of corona cases is still growing unabated. 

we've made it on the list, boys

Edgar Wright wrote a beautiful essay defending the theatrical experience for movies in those times of coronavirus. I strongly encourage you to read it:

Celebrate Our Cinemas: Edgar Wright On The Importance Of Saving The Big Screen Experience

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/celebrate-our-cinemas-edgar-wright-big-screen-experience/