3 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

The protests were about George Floyd, but, as with many a "good cause" (as Kasey puts it), it's become about something else, entirely.

These "protests" (which are nothing of the kind, by the way), will increase, until governments will either be forced into taking drastic - and possibly fatal - measures, to keep people apart, or will have to let lockdown rules lapse.

But won't we all end up like Italy then? Or has everyone simply said "fuck it" and given up?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I don't notice anything either.

Time for me to chime in I guess.   1- I am not dead, as apparently some of you have theorised.   2- Things are....pretty dire over here. 546 dead according to the latest numbers, a

5 hours ago, Kasey Kockroach said:

It’s okay to not social distance if it’s for a good cause, I guess.

A friend of mine (a policeman) and his collegues were recently asked by a civilian to fucking stick to the distancing rules during their work on a train station. Seems like many people go crazy over this.

1 hour ago, Brundlefly said:

A friend of mine (a policeman) and his collegues were recently asked by a civilian to fucking stick to the distancing rules during their work on a train station. Seems like many people go crazy over this.

Many civilians ask the same of politicians, remember? Or do the rules only apply to the mob?

thumb_910x0_%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%

8 minutes ago, PuhgreÞiviÞm said:

OffenÞIve!

Can’t do anything about it. Minneapolis is shutting down their po po department. Maybe you can request a hit job once criminal organizations step up to maintain law and order.

On 6/9/2020 at 8:04 AM, Alexcremers said:

Yesterday, there were a 136,000 new COVID-19 cases globally, which is a record.

With life slowly returning to normalcy on Europe and the U.S., Latin America is the new focus of the pandemic. Here we reach records of new cases and new deaths every day, but even still people are returning to the streets and stores are opening. 

Just now, Edmilson said:

With life slowly returning to normalcy on Europe and the U.S., Latin America is the new focus of the pandemic. Here we reach records of new cases and new deaths every day, but even still people are returning to the streets and stores are opening. 

India is another part of the world where things aren't going well. 

There’s a significant risk of false positives and false negatives with the available COVID tests at this point. It takes a while to get results (at least here in the US).  If they tested two days ago and waited for results, who’s to say you’re not positive and asymptomatic today?

1 hour ago, Quintus said:

We need a new overreact emoji since overreacting is trending.

📈💰💰

There is so much money to be made right now with all this controversy. I’ve tripled my position in a public outdoor/hunting company in a span of two weeks. 

Fawlty Towers ratings are gonna be thru the roof! 

When people fight, the corporations profit.