22 minutes ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

DATELINE OCTOBER 4, 2051

The headlines, tonight:

"COVID-19 Was A Fake"

It has come to this reporter's attention that hackers have succeeded in obtaining information that seems to indicate that there was a massive conspiracy involving governments, back in 2020.

It now appears that the entire COVID-19 virus, and its resultant "protective" measures, including lockdowns, social distancing, track-and-test, and even tracking apps, were nothing but a massive front, by certain world powers, in collusion with global "brands", in order to destabilize the world economy, and to set up new, and more malleable societies.

It certainly seems that a lot of the New Freedoms which came into being, as a result of the 2022 collapse of the world stock market, and the repositioning of all major utilities - water, electricity, roads, transport, housing, and even oil - back under government control, have had far reaching effects on the world. 

Ironically, many of the "brands" which helped to suppress the truth, have now become megaphones for governments. Over the ten years that followed the stock market catastrophe, Facebook, YouTube, Microsoft, and Apple, and entertainment industries such as TV, film, radio, gaming and music, were all assimilated into various sectors of governmental overseeing, with many founders of these companies losing both their jobs, and their fortunes. A class action claiming that these "brands" were betrayed, was dismissed as sedition, and many former CEOs and owners were imprisoned.

From 2034, virtually every facet of life had been overruled by various government departments. Wherever one went in the world - assuming one was allowed to get there -  the story was the same: all world powers merged into one.

Now, with the shocking revelation that it was a a set-up, this is set to change. How, no-one can say, but, if this story reveals itself to be true, then world society is set for another massive upheaval, of seismic proportions.

Someone's been playing too much Deus Ex. Good dystopia read though! 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for me to chime in I guess.   1- I am not dead, as apparently some of you have theorised.   2- Things are....pretty dire over here. 546 dead according to the latest numbers, a

Ann Sophie Mutter just posted a video on Facebook. She tested positive. Sounds in good spirits - so far she said she's just feeling lazy,    

34 minutes ago, BLUMENKOHL said:

Someone's been playing too much Deus Ex. Good dystopia read though! 

Corporations run the world, idiot(s)!

Not governments

Grupenfuhrer Gerhard Newsom just shut us down again.

Reichfuhrer Benito Cuomo is back in front of the cameras doing PAGLIACCI  again.

" Trust your leaders where mistakes are almost never made.

And they're afraid that I'm afraid"

Phil Ochs

5 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

The Russians have changed their country's constitution and now Putin can remain president until 2036. I know someone who is very jealous. 

God dammit, Cremers, don't get the hottest thread on JWFan shut down! 

Hong Kong is gone too. When will they take the Coronavirus thread? 

7 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

The Russians have changed their country's constitution and now Putin can remain president until 2036. I know someone who is very jealous. 

I seriously wonder if Trump is more dangerous as a President or a future ex-President.

21 hours ago, bruce marshall said:

Corporations run the world, idiot(s), not governments.

Really? Go to Hong Kong, right now, and say that. Go to any African, or Central American, banana republic, and say that.

8 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

The Russians have changed their country's constitution and now Putin can remain president until 2036.

Read this, then go to Moscow, and say that.

You'll be dragged off to the nearest funny-farm, or you'll have you throat slit...or both.

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

I seriously wonder if Trump is more dangerous as a President or a future ex-President.

I'm afraid he won't be an ex-POTUS, until January 2025.

53 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

If Trump loses in November, he will execute Order 66.

He won't need to.

40 minutes ago, mstrox said:

Be kind, Bespin - they're in their pajamas!

If that's what pajamas look like, then I'm glad that don't wear any! :lol:

Justice is just ice...ice baby.

2 hours ago, BLUMENKOHL said:

Guess the government of Texas has decided to go full totalitarian. 

Surprising turn of events. Just the flu is scaring the lone star state! 

I wonder what Hank, Peggy, Boomhauer and the gang would say about that?

Music gatherings and art in general are prohibited too.

Work (a real essential job geez), shop, return home, eat and sleep.

Further instructions will come.

We, the government wants your good, and we'll get it.

3 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Until COVID-19 goes away

It will never go away until it achieves its required population reduction levels. Be patient. We have a long way to go. 

Pubs have reopened in England today. We were in the village pub earlier having lunch and it was lashing it down outside. The Daily Mail will probably disappointed by today's pissing down rainy weather - they might even have to resort to photoshopping massive boozed up crowds in the streets for their Sunday front page.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:48 PM, Bespin said:

What we need is a virus that kills idiot people.

US is new epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic

Eww, wait...

My account has been pirated.

Happy 4th of the July anyway!

18 hours ago, Quintus said:

Pubs have reopened in England today. We were in the village pub earlier having lunch and it was lashing it down outside. The Daily Mail will probably disappointed by today's pissing down rainy weather - they might even have to resort to photoshopping massive boozed up crowds in the streets for their Sunday front page.

Or they'll just go with some bullshit again about how that American mixed-race divorcee do-gooder witch Meghan is ruining Harry's life.  

Is Quintus comparing a village pub to big city nightlife? No overcrowding in his little family pub means there's no overcrowding in London's Soho district?  

33 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Is Quintus comparing a village pub to big city nightlife? No overcrowding his little family pub means there's no overcrowding in London's Soho district?  

Does this surprise you? 

Lol you two are seriously on a level of reading comprehension dumb I have seldomly encountered online. I was literally talking about the heavy rain's potential to stifle English pubgoers plans on the day of the big reopening. As it happens though the rain thankfully largely cleared by the evening (even though it wasn't forecast to) and the revellers in the cities looked like they had a great night.

Québec is not a country (even if we tried two times to be), but for death toll per 100,000 habitants, we are like U.K. and worse than Italy, France and US. Only Belgium beats us. Damn Belgians!

image.png

Most countries only reported the official numbers. Belgium is one of the few countries that reported all COVID-19 related deaths, including the ones that were never tested (which make up more than half of the total deaths).

On 7/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, JTWfan77 said:

How can a Covid death be untested?

Those are written down as 'most probable cause of death' and are always diagnosed by a doctor. It's not so difficult. Firstly, we know COVID-19 wreaked havoc in almost all the Belgian retirement homes. Secondly, doctors base their diagnosis on symptoms. If it walks like a duck ... Well, you know the rest. In Belgium, you could only be tested for the Coronavirus in hospitals. According to our virologists, reporting the official as well as the non-official deaths is the best way to measure the true scale of the virus.  

The positive tests in the US started to rise greatly June 22nd onwards. 

Simultaneously, between June 22nd and July 4th, the number of tests rose from 460.000 tests, to 720.000 tests per day. 

The fact that this is ignored by major outlets is, well... If you don't know by now... 

Of course it isn't helped by forcing the positive elderly back into their homes instead of into a hospital bed despite plenty vacancies. 

I know cheap proven Covid treatment. Do you? 

The percent positive in my state used to be 5% in May and early June. Now, it's between 18% and 20%. Sure, there are more tests being done per day, but the rise in positive cases is disproportionately higher.

Around here, the death toll is still underwhelming. Allegedly, they've gotten the situation more under control in what they now refer to as Skilled Nursing Facilities, AKA Old Folks Homes. A substantial number of deaths were consistently being racked up in those Skilled Nursing Facilities while no one seemed to be demanding they be locked down like Fort Knox. I'm still confused by that. But whatever. It's just a bunch of dead old people, right?

With the nursing homes recording fewer deaths, lo and behold, our death count is pretty meager again. We're still "waiting for" the "surge" in deaths to go along with this "spike", but seeing as how these younger people are probably not going to die, there's a good chance the death toll will just keep going down, especially if they stop letting 'Rona sweep through Retirement Homes. 

Major media stopped talking about a death toll around may. Since then the narrative has shifted to 'reported cases'. It's no big conspiracy theory to conclude we're now in purely political territory, where there is widespread fear to just announce that we're more or less at wit's end in regards to stopping the virus and instead just have to learn to live with it. And yes, more people are gonna die. 

1 hour ago, publicist said:

Major media stopped talking about a death toll around may. 

Not really. Total and daily death tolls are talked about every day. And you know what? They also talk about the fact that even though cases are rising (it has never been as high as now) death numbers are actually declining. 

1 hour ago, publicist said:

It's no big conspiracy theory to conclude we're now in purely political territory.

Not here (where it's completely in the hands of the Corona task force). In the US? Absolutely. Then again, everything is political in the US.

My local paper prints both new cases and new deaths.  Our area is trending upwards (our state had ~300 new cases per day for a few weeks, but now is between 600-1000 daily and still rising after a phased reopening).  Percentage of positive tests has also gone up, which is much more telling of infection risk when entering the community - thankfully not as drastically as Florida, Texas, Arizona, or California.  The real test will be hospital readiness.  It looks like Florida, Texas, and Arizona are starting to struggle.

In our county, thankfully it’s not as bad as in others right now - partially because we were at the low end of the counties hit hardest in March and April.  We are seeing a lot of spread now in the Pittsburgh area which was once fairly well insulated.

As testing actually becomes readily available in areas, it makes a lot of sense that it will be deemed less deadly - since the “mild” cases and asymptomatic cases will be represented, where back in March through May you couldn’t get a test unless you were “severe” or high risk and symptomatic.

Of course you find these numbers, I'm talking about a narrative, and as far as I can see, German media and assorted international media I consume has shifted from DEATHS/cases to just CASES. Which to me sounds an awful lot like a trick that allows you to publish daily horror news about a pandemic out of control, though it's debatable if by this point there is much to control, hence when we are allowed to accept that live goes on.

The alternative, which is more frightening actually, is that for every slight surge in virus-related yearly deaths, like flu, corona etc., they now plan to lock down the whole world for indefinite time-period.