• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I don't notice anything either.

Time for me to chime in I guess.   1- I am not dead, as apparently some of you have theorised.   2- Things are....pretty dire over here. 546 dead according to the latest numbers, a

1 hour ago, Arpy said:

There's no comparison. I couldn't believe there were people calling our lockdown an act of dictatorship - when they hadn't the first clue what a real dictatorship looked like.

Well, I'm German. I have it on pretty good authority from my oldest living relative how those days in the 1930s were like for someone who wasn't on board with the "mainstream". I can't speak for other countries and how people there experience the current times, just how it appears to me (which is subjective, obviously). I'm sorry if what I wrote earlier gave you that impression, Arpy.

1 hour ago, The Big Man said:

These whackjobs get some creepy weirdo schaudenfreude from seeing businesses collapse and people chronically out of work. It's bizarre.

Too much estrogenic soy and pea-protein makes little Harry an anti-capitalist Harriet. 

DB3630EC-910F-4140-8F93-7DC8E2C8ED6D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Quintus said:

Well you could say they favour "The Great Reset" theory, if it wasn't for the fact that its roots stem from an elitist global ideology. So those tutting contrary guys are sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place really. I.e. they're idiots.

I don't know anything about the Reset Theory, but in terms of a reset, there is something I'd like to see. It's for more men, specifically White Men, entering a workforce in the wake of ChinaVirus alongside millions of people affected by this to have to broaden their horizons, not take soulless IT computer or service industry jobs and opt for a masculine trade. Become laborers, join a union, do construction work. Put down the mouse and pick up a hammer. Blue collar workers, not just a bunch of cubicle farmers.

More this:

73da39cd4e01b74e6aa4b0a43193e567.jpg

Less this:

602x338_cmsv2_d0c8f591-03c5-5290-8171-e04badaa22a6-5092484.jpg

17 minutes ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

I don't know anything about the Reset Theory, but in terms of a reset, there is something I'd like to see. It's for more men, specifically White Men, entering a workforce in the wake of ChinaVirus alongside millions of people affected by this to have to broaden their horizons, not take soulless IT computer or service industry jobs and opt for a masculine trade. Become laborers, join a union, do construction work. Put down the mouse and pick up a hammer. Blue collar workers, not just a bunch of cubicle farmers.

More this:

73da39cd4e01b74e6aa4b0a43193e567.jpg

Less this:

602x338_cmsv2_d0c8f591-03c5-5290-8171-e04badaa22a6-5092484.jpg

Are you blue-collaring it? 

8 hours ago, The Big Man said:

These whackjobs get some creepy weirdo schaudenfreude from seeing businesses collapse and people chronically out of work. It's bizarre.

Not to dip too far into political discussion, but the economy and businesses were fucked regardless of a lockdown and were already failing before covid. Small businesses were left to die by the LNP systematically over the last six, seven years, given over to corporate interests safeguarded by capitalist ideals. 

My memes are in reference to the fact that our governments don't care about your family business going under, whilst McDonald's plants another franchise, nor do they care about your wellbeing in the time of a crisis. The first and only thing in a corporate society is the wellbeing of the economy.

@The Big Man Statistics from other countries have shown the economy failed where little or no lockdown was installed because workers contracted the virus and became ill, forcing further closures, and then what happened? Did the government bail those small businesses out? Nope, they gave instant economic relief to the tune of trillions to their corporate friends, banks, airlines etc.

17 minutes ago, Arpy said:

Not to dip too far into political discussion, but the economy and businesses were fucked regardless of a lockdown and were already failing before covid. Small businesses were left to die by the LNP systematically over the last six, seven years, given over to corporate interests safeguarded by capitalist ideals. 

My memes are in reference to the fact that our governments don't care about your family business going under, whilst McDonald's plants another franchise, nor do they care about your wellbeing in the time of a crisis. The first and only thing in a corporate society is the wellbeing of the economy.

@The Big Man Statistics from other countries have shown the economy failed where little or no lockdown was installed because workers contracted the virus and became ill, forcing further closures, and then what happened? Did the government bail those small businesses out? Nope, they gave instant economic relief to the tune of trillions to their corporate friends, banks, airlines etc.

Blah blah blah excuses excuses

Just chuck everyone on the dole and hope for the best. Instead of letting people continue to manage their own self-sustaining income through social distancing, hand sanitation, etc. But Dandrews is like "Nup! Ya'll grounded!" Nut.

Annual deaths in the US or Europe aren't any higher than in previous years. Sometimes even lower. 

Diagnosis stands: aside from a small percentage of people who did contract the virus, and an even smaller percentage who did die from that specific virus, any significant number of positive tests and illnesses above that are colds, coughs and flus that have existed every year, and are being falsely tested as Sars Cov2 through previous infections with other viruses. 

Which makes perfect sense, given that the crook test isn't based on the extraction of the actual virus, but rather nucleotides that are assumed to be from the virus, which were then reconstructed via computer program. 

Only 5 governors forced elderly positive tests back into their nursing homes. Those reckless murders make up about 40% of the US death tally. 

According to official sources in Germany, "influenza has been completely halted because everyone does social distancing", yet, Covid 19 is spreading "rapidly because too few practice social distancing". Both apparently is happening on the same planet at the same time. 

Congratulations if you believe this nonsense. 

These crooks are prepping to label each flu patient that occurs during regular flu season as Covid patient. 

If you want to see what an infection graph looks like when flu patients are treated with oral and intravenous chlorine dioxide (clinically proven btw), go to ourworldindata.org, and look at daily positive tests of Bolivia, where chlorine dioxide is officially the treatment. 

I have it at home, works like a charm against any type of flu (PM me for details, you'll need it). 

Also also, I periodically informed you that you should prepare yourself for things to come for about 2 years. I regret to inform you it may be too late if you're on American continent. 

Whatever. 

I'll spare myself the cauliflower wrath. 

PS, I'm not joking, you'll need something like CDS. Better ask or look for it now. 

If trends continue I expect the new President to order masks in place nationwide.

Gykyer can say what he wants but in 20 years on my job I have never had 3 friends and co-workers die within a month of the same thing. Nor have I been the only healthly one able to work in a 6 person office. 2020 gives whether we want jt or not.

1 hour ago, JoeinAR said:

If trends continue I expect the new President to order masks in place nationwide.

Gykyer can say what he wants but in 20 years on my job I have never had 3 friends and co-workers die within a month of the same thing. Nor have I been the only healthly one able to work in a 6 person office. 2020 gives whether we want jt or not.

It’s all in your head, Joey. Scored by James Horner self-plagiarizing A Beautiful Mind self-plagiarizing Bicentennial Man. 

I don't know why everyone who wants to talk politics hasn't just started a group PM thread yet and invited everyone into it who has shown an interest in discussing political topics.

The rules are only for the main board, there's no rules about PMs

16 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't know why everyone who wants to talk politics hasn't just started a group PM thread yet and invited everyone into it who has shown an interest in discussing political topics.

The rules are only for the main board, there's no rules about PMs

Great idea! Drax you should make one! Go on! Invite everyone :up:

MAKE JWFAN GREAT AGAIN