• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I don't notice anything either.

Time for me to chime in I guess.   1- I am not dead, as apparently some of you have theorised.   2- Things are....pretty dire over here. 546 dead according to the latest numbers, a

Even JW himself's Coronavirus strategy is less limiting than mine and he's a 90 year old man in one of the most densely populated cities on Earth. It's a wonder he's still alive. But then, there he is. I guess none of us really have anything to be worried about after all. 

10 minutes ago, The Big Man said:

Forcing businesses to close and chucking everyone on the dole does.

OK, I'll bite, show us a list of all the businesses that went out of business and everyone who went bankrupt during your long lockdown. If it's such a problem, there must be many anti-lockdown publications jumping on the opportunity to help prove their stance.

One day members of this forum will learn to ignore troll posts instead of replying to them and getting the troller to continue to troll.  But today is not that day.

I've run out of ways to tell you guys that political talk isn't allowed on JWFan.  You're ruined another thread.  

I've also run out of ways to remind Quint that personal attacks aren't allowed on JWFan either.  Follow the rules or don't bother to post