Check out these couple of alternates I found

Quintus

So you literally didn't notice the completely different take of the "A wizard is never late" line? I'd never heard it before, that's for sure.

The Galadriel video of her voiceover I'm not so sure about, but I don't remember seeing her actually speak the words there. That may be a scene from the EEs though?

Oh, you mean the lines? That wasn't clearly indicated. PJ did 10-25 takes of every shot, there's bound to be differences and it often took a while to decide on the one to use. What is this from, some early trailer/preview?

Oh yeah, if it's from the videogame, it was probably done at one of the many ADR sessions.

I've played through the Lego LotR with my son just recently, but I can't remember seeing any of this in that. Unless I was half asleep.

Anyway, I think it could have been cool to hear that Gandalf voiceover in the movie during that scene. 

The Lego game uses the actual isolated film dialogue. There were tie-in games for the xbox I think, back in the day.

I loved LEGO LOTR - high water mark for those games. Hobbit was pretty good, but stopped 2/3 of the way through the story.  It seems like they stopped including such expansive overworlds after that time, which is a bummer because that made the games much more fun in my opinion.

I think the original actors did work for the The Two Towers and Return of the King video games which were released at the time of the films' releases.  I had them for PS2 - they were pretty good in a slash-em-up Gauntlet-style way.

4 minutes ago, mstrox said:

I loved LEGO LOTR - high water mark for those games.

I'm actually just finishing it again right now! The lack of a collectible item tracker arrow is frustrating.

If The Skywalker Saga is a bit more like it than Lego TFA, I'll be over the moon.

There's certainly a similar Galadriel shot midway through Two Towers.