Watto's Deal and Kids At Play question

wowbobwow

11 minutes ago, wowbobwow said:

Where's the music sourced from between 1:22-1:38?  Is this an alternate take that got replaced with something that was tracked in?

It's music for Darth Maul's droid prior to the Podrace, it would have gone right into Flag Parade.

6 minutes ago, Fal J. M. Skywalker said:

It's music for Darth Maul's droid prior to the Podrace, it would have gone right into Flag Parade.

That's what I thought.  I'm working on my own assembly of the recordings from the album release and the Ultimate Sith Edition.  Seemed like it would segue into Flag Parade quite well.

19 minutes ago, wowbobwow said:

That's what I thought.  I'm working on my own assembly of the recordings from the album release and the Ultimate Sith Edition.  Seemed like it would segue into Flag Parade quite well.

Yeah, I have a version assembled from the OST, UE, and several video games that came out over the years, I used it for my restore videos

3 minutes ago, Fal J. M. Skywalker said:

Yeah, I have a version assembled from the OST, UE, and several video games that came out over the years, I used it for my restore videos

Do you remember which video games you sourced from?  I imagine Jedi Power Battles has a good chunk.