Aaron Fullan

"Skywalkers' Legacy" | New Star Wars Symphonic Suite arrangement

Neat arrangements.  Well done!  I can tell you're quite skilled and you have a ton of passion for the material.

If you're looking for critiques: your medley doesn't feel like it has continuous momentum from front to back.  It works married to the video but would distract me listening to it on its own.  At times feels like the piece starts, then stops, then starts again etc. It has to do with the repetitive change up in the piece dynamics (pretty frequently a piece enters into the medley at a quiet dynamic until it develops into a louder dynamic).  It hampers the flow.

Wow, @Aaron Fullan! This is so neat! I agree that the pacing could be smoothed a bit, but I love the more creative moments that have fresh takes on the themes - particularly the chorus added to Luke and Leia (my favorite theme), and even more so, the Middle Eastern vocal added to Rey’s Theme (what an amazing sentence that was to type). I love Middle Eastern music, and would LOVE to hear that unique take of Rey’s Theme expanded upon!

On 2/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, Quintus said:

The great maestro outdone by a fan. This is what it has come to. 

The great eye has come to the great ear. Joke of course but sad. 

Well he doesn't belong us anymore.