Hell yeah! Braveheart 25th anniversary re-release

Chen G.

1 hour ago, Fargo said:

Will they blur out the full-frontal-wang-nudity in the kilt lifting scene? Doesn’t seem like something that could pass in a movie today. 

Why not? You see more cock and balls on TV these days than you'll ever see in a lifetime these days.

5 minutes ago, Þekþiþm said:

Why is seeing a dick in a movie fine in 1995 but not now?

The MPAA is based in Washington, DC - which is in the United States. And as we all know, the current president of the US is completely opposed to anything that does against good, moral, Christian values. He is against violence and explicit sexual content. 

2 minutes ago, Fargo said:

The MPAA is based in Washington, DC - which is in the United States. And as we all know, the current president of the US is completely opposed to anything that does against good, moral, Christian values. He is against violence and explicit sexual content. 

Mike Pence isn't the President.

6 minutes ago, Fargo said:

The president and the government has fuck all to do with mpaa.

What the fuck?

2 minutes ago, TheUlyssesian said:

The president and the government has fuck all to do with mpaa.

What the fuck?

Language, please. Think of the children here looking at your filth. 

Looking at the link in the OP, I see this screening is being done by Fathom Events. I haven't seen any of their screenings in a long time, but the last time I did, it was a satellite feed and noticeably lower quality than a normal movie screening. I wonder if things have improved since then?