Did you get the Disaster Movie Soundtrack Collection from John Williams?

Josh500

Did you get LLL's Disaster Movie Soundtrack Collection from John Williams?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get LLL's Disaster Movie Soundtrack Collection from John Williams?

16 minutes ago, Thor said:

No. I already had all the soundtracks in the box.

Same here. I already own the OST albums, all 3. And I hardly ever listen to them. That's why I hesitated. 

But who are we kidding. I'll get it, of course... Eventually! Just for completeness' sake! 

28 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

I already own the OST albums, all 3. And I hardly ever listen to them. That's why I hesitated. 

As soon as they announced the box set I put them up for sale.  They didn't sell for what they used to go for but still enough to pay for the new box set.

6 hours ago, MrScratch said:

As soon as they announced the box set I put them up for sale.  They didn't sell for what they used to go for but still enough to pay for the new box set.

Now that's something I personally would never do. I might consider not buying a John Williams expanded release that I know I'll hardly ever listen to, but I'd never sell a John Williams CD that I already own. I've never done that in 25 years of collecting JW!

I bought it.  None of these are near the top of my favorite Williams scores.  But because of this project I learned how cool the scores to Towering Inferno and Earthquake are.  Poseidon Adventure I just can't connect to though.

I've still never seen any of these movies.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 10:08 PM, Josh500 said:

And are you listening to it now? :)

Not yet - it's on my player along with a whole bunch of other scores I got since November that I haven't had the time to focus on yet.  Darkman, Dolores Claiborne, Toy Story 4, MIB: International, Us, Hooten Plays Williams, Ziegler: Music from the Star Wars Saga, Us, Scream 2, etc. etc.  Eventually!

2 hours ago, woj said:

Wait, did you mean we need to indicate a distinction between "got" and "bought?" 

What's the difference? You either have it now or not. Or you intend to have it soon. Those are the three options!