Movie scores virtual pictionary

Bespin

4 hours ago, Bespin said:

Do you need clues?

In the sequel you can add this:

👶🏼 Image - Moustache-emoticon.png - Glee Wiki

We had a good run, fellas. Nearly ten full pages before the damn Quebecker drove us to a dead end!

Here's a pictionary for you, separatist! 👎🏼🇲🇶

J'aime toi, mon cher Bes!

6 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

The Addams Family

🏰 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👇 💣🔪⚔️🔌🏹🧴💵  ⚰️ 

Correct!

3 minutes ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Alex, what are the other images? All I see is a ship, a finger pointing upwards, a piano key, and what looks like a splash of water.

A9DF4677-ED6C-4045-B479-6D58FA668690.jpeg

Seeing the mountain instead of a friggin black triangle helped click it into place, thanks, Troxie!

🎻🚬👨🏻‍🦳

👨🏻‍⚕️   👑👨🏻    👑👩🏻   ✝👨🏻   😈    💃🏻    🧜🏻‍♀️

Screenshot for equal opportunity:

Spoiler

image.png

4 minutes ago, Holko said:

Seeing the mountain instead of a friggin black triangle helped click it into place, thanks, Troxie!

I'm using Chrome OS. 

The way they appear depends on the person looking at them's setup, not your setup

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

The way they appear depends on the person looking at them's setup, not your setup

What?

The specific appearance of each emoji depends on the platform and software of the person viewing the web page, not on the person who wrote the post.

Unless you are Richard, who doesn't know how to use emojis so he uses the website's classic emoticons (quite effectively). 

There are subtle differences in the artwork. And if somebody does not have a particular emoji installed, they just get a box with an X. 

17 hours ago, Holko said:

🎻🚬👨🏻‍🦳

👨🏻‍⚕️   👑👨🏻    👑👩🏻   ✝👨🏻   😈    💃🏻    🧜🏻‍♀️

Screenshot for equal opportunity:

Hide contents

image.png

The third one changes from a young person (your emoji) to a grandpa (equal opportunity emoji). What gives, Holko?! And the emojis after the doctor are microscopically small.

5 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

The third one changes from a young person (your emoji) to a grandpa (equal opportunity emoji). What gives, Holko?!

Not my fault that your system shows emojis differently, that's precisely why I included a screenshot of what my one shows how I see it and made it.

6 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

And the emojis after the doctor are microscopically small.

Maybe that's exactly the point ;)

A great many solutions in this thread crapped on that.

But it's no overlooked nothing by a noname composer by far. It's popular for its everything, including score.

It's Bride of Frankenstein of course.

There's the old blind man whose violin music soothes The Monster and smokes a cigar with him.

Then next is Dr. Pretorious and the set of homunculi (homunculuses?) that he keeps in bottles.  The King, the Queen, the Bishop, the devil, the ballerina, and the mermaid.

CogUQewEuDok-XP-MLM1p43KRqfYys3VqInoirfh

The Guy Who Popped a Balloon With His Sword And Ended Up On A Deserted Island, Where He Had To Fight Giant Sized Crabs, Chickens, Bees, and Octopi, Then Got Saved By Pirates Who Tossed Him Into A Volcano

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

The Guy Who Popped a Balloon With His Sword And Ended Up On A Deserted Island, Where He Had To Fight Giant Sized Crabs, Chickens, Bees, and Octopi, Then Got Saved By Pirates Who Tossed Him Into A Volcano

Wrong, but as a plot synopsis that’s not a million miles away!