Zoom get-together? [Saturday, February 6, 2021]

Thor

8 minutes ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Poorly, sick, and dying (I'm better, now).

"NOF"?

Sorry to hear it. We missed you at the meeting.  Maybe next time, then (if there is a next time).

23 minutes ago, rough cut said:

When’s the next meeting?

I’ll try to attend if I’m Invited.

The previous one was a bit discouraging, as only one person showed up, but I'll probably try once more; a Saturday in February. I'll try to post here a week in advance, so people can plot it into their calendars.

• 2 weeks later...

My second -- and very last -- attempt at organizing a JWFAN-exclusive Zoom get-together will be in one week from now. Saturday, February 6, at 19:00 (7PM) Norway/Oslo time. Use a time zone converter to find out what it is in your neck of the woods. I'll have it open for an hour. If nobody logs on by then, I'll end it (the Zoom meeting, that is, not my life, LOL!).

Set your calendars. I'll post the link here on the day.

Then you would have loved the previous attempt. It was only me and Bayesian. Who knows if there will be more or less this time around?

On 1/30/2021 at 9:53 AM, Thor said:

My second -- and very last -- attempt at organizing a JWFAN-exclusive Zoom get-together will be in one week from now. Saturday, February 6, at 19:00 (7PM) Norway/Oslo time. Use a time zone converter to find out what it is in your neck of the woods. I'll have it open for an hour. If nobody logs on by then, I'll end it (the Zoom meeting, that is, not my life, LOL!).

I've got it on my calendar!

6 hours ago, crumbs said:

As tempting as a 5am Zoom call is for us Australians, I'll be sitting this one out.

I need to feed my pet kangaroos at that hour.

If the meeting goes on for a while,  you could always join in later. Like 8-9 or whatever. But too early for a drink in any case, that's for sure. Sorry about that; always difficult to adjust these things to Australians.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:53 PM, Thor said:

cool, count me in! Same timezone btw.