What's John Williams' diet?

gkgyver

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

My coworker is from Canada, him and his wife and both their kids have dual residency in US and CAN. He owns a place way up (10 hour drive past the border) and they go there every summer for two weeks. 

Couldn't go last summer because of covid. Wasn't sure if they'd be able to go this year until very recently. But they finally got the OK. They have to take covid tests before leaving, again at the border, and have to basically stay in their house until they get a negative result from the border swabs. 

And they can only go for 10 days instead of their usual two weeks cause his daughter's heading off to college next month. And his daughter's girlfriend can't go with them cause she's a US citizen only. 

Is it even worth it? 

Political post! :lick:

7 hours ago, Jay said:

My coworker is from Canada, him and his wife and both their kids have dual residency in US and CAN. He owns a place way up (10 hour drive past the border) and they go there every summer for two weeks. 

Couldn't go last summer because of covid. Wasn't sure if they'd be able to go this year until very recently. But they finally got the OK. They have to take covid tests before leaving, again at the border, and have to basically stay in their house until they get a negative result from the border swabs. 

And they can only go for 10 days instead of their usual two weeks cause his daughter's heading off to college next month. And his daughter's girlfriend can't go with them cause she's a US citizen only. 

Is it even worth it?

As of now, the border is re-opening to US Citizens on 9 August; to the rest of the world on 7 September.

15 hours ago, Bespin said:

But... JW's diet...????

Did he ever wrote a score under marijuana or alcohol influence?

You wish, but then you were under the influence

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

What does JW eat?

What?! Are we going to start going through his poo?! Is JWfan a bunch of Gillian McKeiths?!

Still not as crazy as some of the stuff I've read "Dylanologists" have gotten up to in the past.

I think the best composers just have to avoid bright light, avoid cities where it rains too much and well, feeding after midnight.

Yeah, John Williams might be a Gremlin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

He eats other film composers for breakfast.