• Slalom on Mount Humol
    • Bug Tunnel and Death Trap
    • Slave Children's Crusade
    • The Mine Car Chase
    • Indy's First Adventure
    • Sherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra
    • Escape From Venice
    • In the Belly of the Steel Beast

This has probably been done before, but I'm very curious how the results will turn out.

P.S : I only included options from the oficial cd releases.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't a cue a specific part of a track?

Anyway, I'm nitpicking.

For the sake of the poll, mine is Belly of the Steel Beast. Just an incredible piece of action music.

My favorite cue, however, is when Kitanga's buddy sees Indy swimming to the submarine. EXCELLENT!

My favorite cue, however, is when Kitanga's buddy sees Indy swimming to the submarine. EXCELLENT!

Yes, that's my favorite rendition of the Indiana Jones theme anywhere. Of the action cues, though, it has to be "Desert Chase".

I think the use of "Anything Goes" works very well in beginning of Temple, but I guess that doesn't count as a Williams composition?

It's a three way tie for me between "the Desert Chase", "In the Idol's Temple", and "the Basket Game". I just love all of them equally, I can't pick which one I like more.

-Jason

How about "Indy's First Adventure, Pt. II"? The part when the Indy motif is playing as young Indy is running away from the train.

"Desert Chase" is better aside from the film. The chase itself doesn't mix with the music after Indy jumps onto the truck from the horse.

"Mine Car Chase" and "Fast Streets" should be louder (I love the Indy motif during the take-off in the tri-motor).

"Steel Beast" was awesome, "Scherzo" was awesome, "Escape from Venice" was awesome. Pretty much all the action scenes in Last Crusade were good. The only ones that weren't great in Temple of Doom were "Slalom" and "Escape from the Mine". "Basket Chase" and "Idol's Temple" were good, but not great like the other scenes.

From the point on it TOD when Indy rescues the Slave childrens to when Mola Ram falls in the crocodile filled river,it's just one great 30 minute so relentless action cue,and most of it is unreleased on c.d. :)

K.M.

Desert Chase although I just love In the Idol's Temple.

Justin -Who now has Raiders. 8O YEEHA!! :)

:) In the Idol's Temple the spider part. Mwhahahaa!! :)

I can't believe all the votes Least Crusade has gotten. It is so unworthy of the other two scores.

As usual I voted for Slave Children, because it is my single favorite track of the 3 cds, though Neil is correct Dessert chase is the greatest action track ever recorded. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

Non-sense! It's as good as all the others!

WI277912_JohnWilliams.jpg

Please, Joe, I'm begging you, please give Last Crusade another chance. :)

willaims_john2

Then I shall write Harry Potter 2 in the style of Hook and Attack of the Clones!