The Ultimate War

HPFAN

There is something about this track that has me. Its full of imagination and magic that the peter pan tale holds it self. It doesn't matter how much times i listen to it i always love it as if i'm hearing it for the first time. This track has me HOOkED no pun intended so i was wondering what track has you hooked, it can be from any soundtrack.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just finished editing my own 20 minute version of The Ultimate was, with unreleased music ripped from the DVD.

It's a killer track, from an amazing score.

Stefancos- who thinks the film is The Ultimate Guilty Pleasure. ROTFLMAO

Indeed, 'tis a great piece. And thank you, HPFAN, for not beginning the thread title with "Am I the only one who likes . . . " ROTFLMAO

Ray Barnsbury

The Ultimate War is a fantastic piece. Definitely one of the grandest action tracks Williams has ever done, and probably the longest too.

Speaking of which, exactly how many cues actually make up "The Ultimate War?" As far as I can tell, it looks to be 5...

Big Thoughts

The Ultimate War

Hook Vs. Rufio

Death of Rufio

Hook Vs. Pan

...but are there more? Are any of the above more than one cue together? Surely the Ultimate War must be (it's nearly 8 minutes).

...but are there more? Are any of the above more than one cue together? Surely the Ultimate War must be (it's nearly 8 minutes).

On the DVD, these tracks run as a 20 minute long cue, but i'm sure they were scored and recorded as these 5 shorter cues.

Stefancos- finishing up on his version.

I always thought it was threet seperate cues, the first of which is an extended version of the Ultimate War with "Big Tink" at the beginning. The second two running around five minutes each.

Ted

The Concorde boot seems to suggest otherwise, the whole 20 minute piece probably consists of 5 seperate cues as indicated above.

Stefancos- who had to do a Google search to find the very insightfull article John Takis wote about the score.