Is your interest in FILM as strong as your interest in film SCORES?

Bayesian

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Can you guys express your own opinions of how you like music to be arranged for listening without attacking others for having different opinions than you do?

Everyone, just BE NICE TO EACH OTHER here.  We're all here to share our love of film music with each other.  No need to get nasty with each other.

Thank you.

Being miserable and treating people like doyt, is every JWfan's God-given right.

I'm equally interested in film as I am music, but the two often (and unfortunately) don't converge well in the sense that most of my favorite films don't have my favorite music.

This is an unfortunate situation indeed, as my imagination is completely filled with great music going to great stories. It's just typically not a reality.

My favorite examples of loving both the movie with the music would be the original Star Wars Trilogy, Final Fantasy X, Aladdin, Home Alone, The Time Machine (2002), and Howl's Moving Castle. 

But most of these aren't my favorite scores or movies.

4 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

What is this? A slumber party?

It's funny how he's demanding we all be "nice", but why? Some people here simply can't stand each other, so why be nice to someone who makes you want to scream at them?

• 3 weeks later...

My interest is in Film first. However getting excited by a musical score, is a wonderous experience, is a rarity these days. Occasionally it happens. Sometimes it leads to over praising. Still films #1, scores #2. Luckily there are hundreds and hundreds of score approaching perfection. And even more great films