David Arnold's CHANGING LANES

Jay

Anybody on this board like this score?

I'm listening now after maybe checking it out only once almost 20 years ago....  and I'm enjoying it!  Some of it is fun riffs on some of his Bond ideas and the whole thing has a kind of relentless drive to it

I'm curious why he chose not to give the individual tracks their own names.  Does anyone know of an interview or an article where he talks about that choice?  Is there any sort of accepted fan names for the track?

Does anybody know how complete or incomplete the OST album is?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sampled this years ago, but have no memory of it. I'd be willing to give it another whirl, thanks for the reminder. Us Arnold fans are starving for a new solo feature film score from him these days, so we can at least get a 'fix' from exploring his existing work.

Not a score I listen to very often anymore, and not an easy listen, but it's a must-have for Arnold fans that like to go beyond the orchestral style of ID4 of Stargate. Really shows how versatile he is as a composer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 2:52 PM, Jay said:

I'm curious why he chose not to give the individual tracks their own names.  Does anyone know of an interview or an article where he talks about that choice?  Is there any sort of accepted fan names for the track?

Does anybody know how complete or incomplete the OST album is?

Bump!