Scores/cues that remind you of Christmas music, that aren't Christmas scores/cues

Bellosh

For example, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home reminds me of Christmas music (probably cause of the bells in the intro and end credits.)

Anyone have any other examples they'd like to share.  You can even include anything by John Williams, if you'd like.

Came here to post Farewell Neverland and it's already posted. Then thought of Edward Scissorhands and it's already posted. 

I guess that Gremlins cue with Silent Night in it? 

Some Die Hard cues? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, Spider-Fal said:
On 11/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, Jay said:

I guess that Gremlins cue with Silent Night in it? 

Silent Night is a christmas carol innit?

Nevertheless, the more christmassy cue for me is Late for Work.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:47 PM, Thor said:

While there are a few Christmas scenes in EDWARD SCISSORHANDS, it's not really a "Christmas film" by any stretch of the imagination. Yet the score as a whole is very much "Christmassy" in tone.

Isn't the last act set at Christmas?

1 hour ago, Not Mr. Big said:

Homecoming from War Horse

You know now that I think of it, you're right...but maybe because the movie came out in December that it also reminds of Christmas.

20 hours ago, Datameister said:

The banquet music from the first Potter film.

Came here to post this. Also maybe Fawkes.

Even Friendship theme from HP1 and 2. There is something so warm about it.

Maybe Dinner Rush from Gia's Ratatouille - has that warm exuberant sound that I associate with Christmas.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

This entire score reminds me of Christmas, but then the film is also a Christmas staple in Norway.

True. It didn't even occur to me that this is not a Christmas movie, strictly speaking. But it most definitely is in Norway.

6 minutes ago, bruce marshall said:

Talk about large files that take forever to download!😵

Ha, ha. Yes, that's my fault. I don't really like to read threads full of Youtube embeds, and here I am doing the same thing myself!

8 minutes ago, bruce marshall said:

Talk about large files that take forever to download!😵

Nothing actually downloads to anyone's device unless they click play, other than the thumbnail image

One thing users can do when posting a large amount of youtube embeds in a post, is to wrap them all inside a SPOILER box.  Then people's browsers won't process the embeds unless they click open the spoiler box.

4 hours ago, Datameister said:

In a different sense, sometimes I get a Christmasy feeling (or at least a Decembery feeling) from listening to some of the Disney Star Wars stuff, simply because a lot of it came out in various Decembers.

Same!  But mostly just The Force Awakens.  Only one I saw in theaters/it's release date.

19 minutes ago, Bellosh said:

Same!  But mostly just The Force Awakens.  Only one I saw in theaters/it's release date.

For me it's mainly TFA and The Mandalorian, although I saw each film shortly after it premiered.

• 2 weeks later...

James Horner's American Tail main title reminds me of the Christmas season, I guess at least partially because of how the sequence in the film is visually built around a snow theme.

But from 1:45 to 3:20, especially once the melody really gets goin' at 2:40, it's very holiday season vibes to me.

• 2 weeks later...