Coronavirus 2: This Time No Politics (promise )

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest advantage of the asian countries that managed to get almost out of the pandemia is that they understand that the least this is a question about courage or bravery. I think, a pandemia

Okay, okay, okay, let’s finish this year in style!  

Whoopsie!

7 hours ago, The Big Man said:

8c951ec19826d9d2843bdfa32c582f05.gif

So THATS what Drax looks like!

I believe you , now, that you live in Australia ( wild fires). 😎

It's perfectly legal to inhale toxic cigarette smoke into your lungs& smokers are at high risk of dying from COVID.

ITS illegal to inhale fresh, healthy outdoor air into your lungs; mask mandates prevent this.

My point?

No point.

Teachers and people who works in schools always shoud have been the priority #1 with the health care system workers.

They didn't understood that in Canada yet it seems.

After the eldery they chose to vaccinate the Natives.

That's...eh... very political and make no sense at all.

1 hour ago, Disco Stu said:

1788173228_tenor(1).gif

This pisses me off! Not only is it the long lyrics "ooooooh, there isn't an ocean to deep), it's the wrong bloody movie!

Seems all the people who aren't even in contact with others or At Risk are getting the vaccine first. The 20-something (if that) clerk at Target Optical who gossips about stupid shit all day has gotten it because she's in the "Medical Profession", but I haven't gotten it despite going in at least 4 residences on a daily basis and neither have any of the residents of the four nursing homes I've been to in the past couple of days. Great job, California!

20210114_134837~2.jpg

1 hour ago, The Big Man said:

I don't know why I didn't get flagged for that Japanese mayor post. I mean it contains a reference to a public official.

Fortunately,  you didn't make a reference to that Japanese adult actress....😗

1 hour ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

Seems all the people who aren't even in contact with others or At Risk are getting the vaccine first. The 20-something (if that) clerk at Target Optical who gossips about stupid shit all day has gotten it because she's in the "Medical Profession", but I haven't gotten it despite going in at least 4 residences on a daily basis and neither have any of the residents of the four nursing homes I've been to in the past couple of days. Great job, California!

But, at least we closed down all the outdoor dining areas! Look how many lives we saved!😁

12 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

I had no idea you were such a Sister Act aficionado.  Anyone else think Back in the Habit is way better than the first one?  Lauryn Hill!

I think they’re both equally rubbish. 

7 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

is this a Catholic thing or a racist thing?

or both!

Neither! 

I just dislike that type of film.

musicals in general really. 

Another sobering reminder of the real stress on health services at the moment. How anyone can watch something like this and then have an actual stupid thought in response to it is pretty nuts. Who knew that so many absolute dunces were in our midst all along - and yet the comments on the video promptly reveal them, as has so expectedly become the norm. Right now it feels like roughly a quarter of all human life on earth is slow in the head.

I'm not blind to the tragedy of this Chinese Virus killing all of these elderly At-Risk people, but I'm also of the opinion that if you shut everything down, eventually you'll have nothing left to reopen. It's been a year since China and the W.H.O. lied and covered up the virus that yet again emerged from China, no surprise there, and has since ruined everyone's lives except Alex's, who has never felt better.

They just don't want to admit, or can't accept, that we can't eradicate it. At least not for  awhile.

So, the blame game goes on, the fearmongering gets ratcheted  up, and the sides dig in.

Meanwhile.....

Above us, life goes on. Just as before

Screenshot_2021-01-05-14-33-54.png

" Puny humans!"

Screenshot_2021-01-05-14-33-20.png

" You're problems don't concern us. You're just a speck of dust in the living universe"