Coronavirus 2: This Time No Politics (promise )

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest advantage of the asian countries that managed to get almost out of the pandemia is that they understand that the least this is a question about courage or bravery. I think, a pandemia

Okay, okay, okay, let’s finish this year in style!  

Lost a coworker to COVID yesterday - ex-Marine with kids, fit with no known health issues, in his early 50s.  Rough.

Is it now forbidden to be horrified about the more than 3000 people that die every day in the U.S.? Why are JWfaners more open to "It's all a hoax!" than they are to the grim reality of the day? Are they that hungry for entertainment and escapism that they no longer can handle the truth? Or does it have more to do with sheer indifference? 

1 hour ago, Quintus said:

The only member who has occasionally alluded to a belief that the whole thing is a hoax is Bruce Marshall. But I'm not certain that's actually his position (I don't think it is).

Anyone else? 

No way!

I crititise our politicians for overreacting and imposing restrictions that are not approriate.

I have studied the SCIENTIFIC studies which ALL conclude how it's spread: INDOORS

2 hours ago, AC1 said:

Is it now forbidden to be horrified about the more than 3000 people that die every day in the U.S.? Why are JWfaners more open to "It's all a hoax!" than they are to the grim reality of the day? Are they that hungry for entertainment and escapism that they no longer can handle the truth? Or does it have more to do with sheer indifference? 

Wallowing in death and despair and obsessing over death tolls is not a healthy way to live.

The epidemic is concentrated in certain areas. I don't live in an area where it's a big problem. Why would I let it dominate my life?

Again, it's morbid to obsess over death.

I refuse to live in fear

7 hours ago, bruce marshall said:

I don't live in an area where it's a big problem. Why would I let it dominate my life? I refuse to live in fear

So you don't care, as long it's not you, just like T ... Oops! I better don't say his name on this forum but you quoted him almost verbatim. 

I knew there was something Gruesome and Draxian about you ... :mrgreen:

7 hours ago, Quintus said:

Mandatory masks worked out well for the Germans this crimbo:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55292614

Yep, it was the inconsequence of the "lockdown light". Our government had counted on people deliberately limiting contact with other people to a minimum, when they were promised a carefree Christmas for that sacrifice. That seemed like a good compromise at first, but it turned out to be a rough miscalculation. Now we're at an already very concerning infection rate facing Christmas eve and fearing explosion-like spreading after the festivities. I myself just got the message from a girl I met last week that, thank god, her test was negative. So it's no longer a thing you just read about in the news.

1 hour ago, Brundlefly said:

I myself just got the message from a girl I met last week that, thank god, her test was negative. So it's no longer a thing you just read about in the news.

Glad to hear she tested negative, although even a positive result would have been nothing really to worry about, assuming the girl isn't a pensioner. 

2 hours ago, The Big Man said:

People seem to regard a positive test as an AIDS-level death sentence.

Aren't something like NINETY FIVE percent ASYMPTOMATIC?

The media keeps talking about these " cases" as if folks are sick.

3 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

I've had this China Virus Test Kit for over a week. You have to register it online and mail it back. Naturally, I haven't had any free time and will probably get the vaccine before I ever send this thing in.

20201213_155512.jpg

Do u hafta send it all the way to CHINA to get it anal- yzed?

Well it seems this virus don't have the same effect on everyone.

And some people knows their actual health problems, but others don't know they have one.

And moreover it seems this virus leave long time effects on some people.

Yes, Covid-19 positive test is not a death sentence, but it's enough serious to be a little bit scared.