Coronavirus 2: This Time No Politics (promise )

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest advantage of the asian countries that managed to get almost out of the pandemia is that they understand that the least this is a question about courage or bravery. I think, a pandemia

Okay, okay, okay, let’s finish this year in style!  

Lost a coworker to COVID yesterday - ex-Marine with kids, fit with no known health issues, in his early 50s.  Rough.

Grave cases of acute respiratory infections 2019 in Germany: 198.296

Grave cases of acute respiratory infections 2020 in Germany: 167.375

Routine data of 272 hospitals. 

Bwahahahahaha

Live from the Austrian parliament, Coca Cola causes positive Covid test within 3 minutes:

https://www.wochenblick.at/live-im-parlament-bewiesen-cola-fuehrt-zu-positivem-corona-test/

On 12/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, JoeinAR said:

I plan to risk THE COVID to go see Wonder Woman Woman da da da da.1984 at the theatre. 

I just did exactly this today, and didn't got any Covid. 

Cinemas are safe as long as you keep your mask on.

EDIT Also, this was São Paulo earlier today:

256517675_saopaulo.png

That 'more transmissible' strain is prevalent in London and South-East England which has led to the UK Govt imposing a 'Tier 4' lockdown on the region, completely banning those within it from visiting each over the festive period AT ALL. 

I am at least managing a Christmas night out tonight ... I have booked for dinner and am going to a showing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation afterwards. Northern Ireland is entering a new 6-week lockdown (with a review after 4) from Boxing Day onwards.    

20 hours ago, Sweeping Strings said:

That 'more transmissible' strain is prevalent in London and South-East England which has led to the UK Govt imposing a 'Tier 4' lockdown on the region, completely banning those within it from visiting each over the festive period AT ALL. 

I am at least managing a Christmas night out tonight ... I have booked for dinner and am going to a showing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation afterwards. Northern Ireland is entering a new 6-week lockdown (with a review after 4) from Boxing Day onwards.    

Pity ye wouldn’t implement a travel ban from Britain to stop the fuckers travelling to Belfast and then across the border! 

2 hours ago, Bilbo said:

Pity ye wouldn’t implement a travel ban from Britain to stop the fuckers travelling to Belfast and then across the border! 

NI Exec met last night, this was amongst the things discussed. The other parties want to implement it, the DUP are saying it's not needed because of the ban on travel in/out of the Tier 4 area and the travel restrictions in place for the rest of the UK. 

16 minutes ago, Sweeping Strings said:

NI Exec met last night, this was amongst the things discussed. The other parties want to implement it, the DUP are saying it's not needed because of the ban on travel in/out of the Tier 4 area and the travel restrictions in place for the rest of the UK. 

I wish we could cast SF and the DUP off into the sea. 

1 hour ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

If this new "ultra lockdown" is as absolutely necessary as Bo Jo says it is, then why did it not start on Saturday?

The new mutation has been found in Italy too... and soon will be detected everywhere. It seems it's more contagious, but less dangerous.

Our partial lockdown in Québec began December 17th. Non-essential businesses have to close from December 25th to January 11th.

Our PM François Legault said yesterday that Santa Claus (le Père Noël) is of course an essential worker!

Santa & Legault spoke to Quebec kids about COVID Christmas ...

That was cute hehe

4 hours ago, Quintus said:

Because instead of the prep rush happening in panic all at once on the day, it gives people a few days in which to spread it out. The shops cope better. 

That's a very good point, Lee.

When one lives on a group of five islands, the entire population of which, is seven thousand people, panic-buying is not really an issue.

Up here, we have the weather to cope with.

Some celebs have actually defended this psychotic bully.

Warms my heart that several crew members quit.

" Oh god! They weren't OBEYING COVID protocols.They deserved to be verbally abused for their ' ctime'"

Cruise is having the entire crew fitted with sensors. If anybody gets closer than six feet to another crew member an alarm will go off. The sensors will be implanted and cannot be removed. Ever!

Cruise will be teaming with Chris Bale on the next MI flick.

The Tom Cruise audio was clearly intentionally leaked. He says all the right right things to make the far left Mask Nazis wet. Christ, he even complains about people paying for their College Educations. It's spank material for Hollyweird obsessed CNN viewers. It's like a Millennial or Gen Z's Twitter Tirade being uttered in real life, complete with unnecessary F Bombs. 

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

You don't even post pics of you! I mean, that is essential!

More like merciful!😝😅

2 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

The Tom Cruise audio was clearly intentionally leaked. He says all the right right things to make the far left Mask Nazis wet.

Pretty clever turn of a phrase- for an idiot!😝😜😉😅

The truly ironic thing is.......

SCIENTOLOGY is supposed to suppress these kind of angry outbursts.

Just ask Holko!

So, has anybody created a mix tape yet?

The one with Christian " What don't.you fookin understand" Bale, should have won a Grammy!

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

You don't even post pics of you! I mean, that is essential!

Here you go....1606722870026.jpg

2 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

The Tom Cruise audio was clearly intentionally leaked. He says all the right right things to make the far left Mask Nazis wet. Christ, he even complains about people paying for their College Educations. It's spank material for Hollyweird obsessed CNN viewers. It's like a Millennial or Gen Z's Twitter Tirade being uttered in real life, complete with unnecessary F Bombs. 

It's now obvious that SOB and TBG are the same person.

Hey Jay! No fair. Delete this account😠

2 minutes ago, AC1 said:

Gruesome is truly obsessed with the word 'Hollyweird'. 

Doesn't Tin Man use it also?

Im telling you, they are the SAME PERSON.

INVESTIGATE this matter, Jay!

Isn't it strange that people who claim to be ' Australian', are so obsessed with "Hollywood liberals"?

If I didnt know better I might think they are really antisemitic Americans.

Nah! Can't be true.