Coronavirus 2: This Time No Politics (promise )

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest advantage of the asian countries that managed to get almost out of the pandemia is that they understand that the least this is a question about courage or bravery. I think, a pandemia

Okay, okay, okay, let’s finish this year in style!  

Lost a coworker to COVID yesterday - ex-Marine with kids, fit with no known health issues, in his early 50s.  Rough.

10 hours ago, BLUMENKOHL said:

How’s Sweden doing?

The people who were so pro-Sweden's approach have been very very silent on Swenden these past 6 months. 

It's almost as if their obviously crazy idea didn't work! 

But, per 100,000 ppl, France and Italy beats USA.

Screenshot_2020-12-22-10-45-35.jpg

Do a website in USA shows you those graphs?

If not, you can go on the Radio-Canada website, that's our National Television and Radio official broadcasting service. They are "federalists", naturally, but they are highly relatable.

Here's the English link, bookmark it, this page is very well done and simple to use:

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/info/2020/coronavirus-covid-19-pandemie-cas-carte-maladie-symptomes-propagation/index-en.html

4 hours ago, mstrox said:

Bruce, what ya so grumpy about, buddy?

I'm sick of people comparing this to a war.

US media act like Trumpf is actively spreading the disease.

It's distasteful #

All these calculations are morbid . Treating sick  people as numbers in an equation.

Cases aren't deaths or even hospitalizations.

If all these were. I'd be alarmed

Cases aren’t deaths or hospitalizations - they only indicate your risk when going out in the community.  I agree that the metric alone is flawed.

Re: the metrics you say you’re actually worried about:  I don’t know how things are in SF, but our hospitals in PA are juuuust starting to peel away from a very real risk of overflowing (with another big bump presumably coming after Christmas), and deaths across the country are worse now than they were in March and April.

You ready for your real Nanobot injections for this fake pandemic? 

We'll get news of a mutated virus shoved down the throat just in time for vaccination, to a. justify not lifting lockdowns despite vaccination, b. explaining the surging deaths caused by vaccination due to ADE, and c. introduce annual mandatory vaccination. 

All while dangling the carrot in front of people's noses that this virus will magically dissappear. 

This fact alone exposes the ill intentions and misleading liars, to suggest a free virus will dissappear, which will never, ever happen. This marginally dangerous virus will disappear just like the annual influenza season. Not. 

Especially not with up to 95% false PCR bullshit. 

5 hours ago, gkgyver said:

You ready for your real Nanobot injections for this fake pandemic? 

We'll get news of a mutated virus shoved down the throat just in time for vaccination, to a. justify not lifting lockdowns despite vaccination, b. explaining the surging deaths caused by vaccination due to ADE, and c. introduce annual mandatory vaccination. 

All while dangling the carrot in front of people's noses that this virus will magically dissappear. 

This fact alone exposes the ill intentions and misleading liars, to suggest a free virus will dissappear, which will never, ever happen. This marginally dangerous virus will disappear just like the annual influenza season. Not. 

Especially not with up to 95% false PCR bullshit. 

Are you a woman now?

Looks like after a second trial with the optimized dosage, the Astrozeneca/Oxford vaccine stands up to the numbers from the two RNA vaccines.  It’s cheaper to make and only needs to be refrigerated instead of frozen - a great result for the world, and especially the parts with financial and infrastructure barriers.

47 minutes ago, Bespin said:

I still wait for the big news to come: the vaccine for Covid-19 will be a seasonal vaccine, like the one for the Flu.

There's a real possibility of this, at least for the first few years!  We don't know how long immunity lasts with this shot, and we don't know if buy-in from the populace will be high enough to establish herd immunity (current estimates would require somewhere between 70 and 90% of the populace to be immunized) - so a booster or yearly immunization is very likely.  

My one friend, an ER doc in Australia, indicated that it could also be mixed with the flu vaccine itself, one stop shopping.  I haven't seen this in any literature, but I have no reason to doubt her on it.

Unlike the doomsayers, I look at the ' positive' side of the tragedy..Only a tiny percentage of folks who are infected get sick or die..i think in America it's seventeen million to three hundred thousand.

But, we aren't allowed to say such things; we must mourn and mourn and point fingers of blame.😞and make martys of victims- most of whom lived a longer life than poor souls in Third World countries torn by war and famine.

A local radio station did a tribute to musicians who died of C. He acknowledged Most were in their 80s and 90s but then said " COVID doesn't discriminate" Sigh😥

Again?

😳

9 hours ago, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

I wear N95 masks and I can still smell farts through them. If farts can pass through the mask, why can't the China Virus?

That's because those type of masks have an air filter that allows fresh air to pass.

Idiot!