What music have you noticed while watching a film that you'd like to have but has never been released?

Jay

22 hours ago, Corellian2019 said:

You're thinking of Goldenthal's original cue for the finale, but it was replaced by a unique version of "God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters" in the final film. The clip that I shared is from the final film.

I have the Moby cue on GO: THE BEST OF MOBY.

Are you sure that isn't the film version?

Those are def synth strings in the film

50 minutes ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

@gkgyver, it has been released. There is a 4-disc box set called BOND BACK IN ACTION, which features this. It also has rare music from FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, and A VIEW TO A KILL.

The shitty Prague recording? Pass. 

The original hasn't been released. 

The Moonraker Freefall cue on that set is cancer inducing. 

On 12/3/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jay said:

That's fun too!

Aww man, I need to watch this again. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say Spielberg really nailed the feel of Hergé's Tintin in the same way PJ nailed the feeling of Tolkien in LotR. 

Such a waste of damn great adventure material. 

I think it's actually aged well with time. I've caught bits and pieces of it on Pluto a few times this year and it really just exuberates joy. You can tell Spielberg had a blast making it. It's quite well paced to, and Andy Serkis's performance is really something special. 

I think expectations played a part in it's reception, but now with almost a decade passed, it's just a fun little movie. Too bad they never made sequels 

• 4 weeks later...

@gkgyver Seems like John Altman released his Goldeneye "Tank Chase" track via Soundcloud back in April 2020. Wonder if this means an expansion of the soundtrack was in the works...

https://goldeneyedossier.wixsite.com/bond/post/john-altman-releases-the-original-goldeneye-tank-chase-track