Which post-KOTCS JW soundtrack have you still NOT aquired (physically or as legal download)?

Jurassic Shark

34 minutes ago, Quintus said:

Because some of them are so dry in their unparalleled compositional sophistication that they make for a boring soundtrack experience? 

Some of them? Most or a few of them? Please tell me which one are...dry?

9 minutes ago, theBT said:

Some of them? Most or a few of them? Please tell me which one are...dry?

I was listening to War of the Worlds the other day, because I always recall the score to be one of the stronger elements of a bad movie. I honestly couldn't get into it. Bar a couple of highlights (the obvious cues), I found it to be quite boring and JW-generic. It is music which feels better behind the movie scenes it accompanies, it is reliant on them. 

About 15 mins of WotW is interesting to me, plus some of The Ferry Scene - a cue which I find has some highlghts in an otherwise somewhat generic cue.

The suspense/underdscore material for Ogilvy and the later tripod scenes... meh.

57 minutes ago, Quintus said:

I was listening to War of the Worlds the other day, because I always recall the score to be one of the stronger elements of a bad movie. I honestly couldn't get into it. Bar a couple of highlights (the obvious cues), I found it to be quite boring and JW-generic. It is music which feels better behind the movie scenes it accompanies, it is reliant on them. 

Actually, I don't like WotW either🤭🤭 All the other stuff in this century is pure gold, best ever!!