Happy New Year, JWFan!

Jay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

There's a lot to discover in the country! Come to Trondheim, and we'll have a beer.

Yeah, maybe I'll visit you during the single week of summer :lol:

I did some travelling in Norway this year, with plenty of hiking and climbing around Jotunheimen, but sometimes I just want to lie on a beach in Naples while eating a steaming pizza.

2 minutes ago, Biodome said:

Yeah, maybe I'll visit you during the single week of summer :lol:

No need for summer in order to have a beer!

3 minutes ago, Biodome said:

sometimes I just want to lie on a beach in Naples while eating a steaming pizza.

... with pineapple. ;)

4 hours ago, Jay said:

4q8sd3bhfi861.png

Anybody got any big plans?

In roughly chronological order: sleep (don't do New Year), wake up, coffee in bed, shower, laundry (well done, @The Big Man!), more laundry, read, Popmaster, lunch, read more, apply for a job, cook dinner (king prawn curry), 'round a friend's to watch DOCTOR WHO.

3 hours ago, Spider-Fal said:

Actual plans? or resolutions?

I make one resolution, and, in doing so, I break it, immediately.

Plans? Yeah, I have plans. They might be no more than flights of fancy, but they're mine, and I cherish them.

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm excited to visit a country I've never visited before, hopefully! Might have to be New Zealand if they open a 'travel bubble' with Australia, or somewhere in the South Pacific.

I hear French Polynesia is quite nice :)

Had a zoom with my walking group for several hours to see in 2021, and now sitting here eating sweets/candy at 1:17am thinking that I should really go to bed.

Not drunk though - I don't drink.

My plan is to go back to work as an orchestral musician, with an audience....I guess we’ll see...

Here’s some Leroy Anderson to celebrate, performed and arranged by yours truly 

since we’re on a JW forum, here’s another little arrangement I did.

Good riddance. I'm sitting around at home with my boo, watching a few of the "farewell 2020" specials that are streaming. (I like the one on Netflix better than the one on Prime, but I enjoyed both.)

As for the new year, my biggest two goals are simply to get vaccinated and find a job. Got some other things I'd ideally like to accomplish too, but the vaccine and the paycheck come first.

1 minute ago, Edmilson said:

It's already 2021 here in Brazil. Which one of you people are still stuck in 2020? 

26 more minutes here in Nova Scotia 

It's nearly 12 PM on the eastern border over here, so happy 2021 JWfan, here's to next year being better (though probably not). My New Years Resolution is to stop eating so much. 

ase4aplLnwB4A1dZEFypUou1TRI=.gif