Tommy Lellan scores

Tommy Lellan

Hi all,

My name is Tommy Lellan and I'm a wannabe film scorer. I've been an avid James Horner & John Williams fanatic since I was about 4 years old. I don't think a day goes by where I don't listen to a track (usually Titanic, An American Tail 2, Home Alone, E.T. to name a few). As such, I have frequented this forum for decades without even thinking of signing up until today.

I thought I'd share a few of the tracks I've written. About 10 years ago I tried my hand at composing a few "Overtures" for novels I liked. In recent years it has fallen by the wayside in favour of pursuing a singing career, but in 2019 I released an album of original score to accompany my very own book HORN-HORN.

Below is a Soundcloud original compositions list, featuring as many of my pieces as I'm willing to share to the public! I would be interested to hear what people think about my work, particularly given John Williams' influence in my life.

Thanks and have a nice day.

-Tommy Lellan

SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/tommylellan/sets/original-compositions

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Haven't posted here in a while because I'm not especially tech-savvy. I've written a book series called 'Horn-Horn', and since composing in the style of Williams and Horner is a side-passion of mind, I thought I'd share with you a few of the tracks I have scored for the series soundtrack. It's a YA comedy/fantasy, so very magical sounding and adventurous. Would love any of your opinions and feedback, despite having not reading the books. There are two main themes I've created which feature heavily (Main Theme, and Zag's Adventure). Sound incredible with headphones on.

Thanks so much!

- Tommy Lellan

Welcome to Horn-Horn! (Main Theme)

Zag's Adventure

Pumpkin Seeds and Other Little Things

Eleanore Parker's Annual Back-To-School Gala