Roger Feigelson announces a Williams title is coming from Intrada in 2021

Jay

On 8/3/2021 at 3:14 PM, Amer said:

I'd love to see THE PATRIOT next but it could be anything from STEPMOM to CINDERELLA LIBERTY to SPACECAMP... 😂

Can't say I'd be too thrilled with Stepmom or Spacecamp :lol:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, could be BOTFOJ as well.  If you subtract the pop songs the OST has a paltry amount of score.  An expanded release similar to the recent release of Always would be amazing IMO.

10 minutes ago, ATXHusker said:

Yep, could be BOTFOJ as well.  If you subtract the pop songs the OST has a paltry amount of score.  An expanded release similar to the recent release of Always would be amazing IMO.

The bootleg is 77 minutes so should all fit on one CD, assuming there's not a bunch of extra stuff recorded that didn't leak.

Having watched the film recently, it would be a pretty repetitive C&C album though.

I reckon Nixon is more Intrada's territory though, given the Hollywood Records connection.

7 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Can't say I'd be too thrilled with Stepmom or Spacecamp :lol:

While neither are tops on my want list, I don’t dislike either score. 

Stepmom gets a bad rap by the masses; some deserved, some undeserved.  To me it’s like Accidental Tourist, the music is a great fit for the genre and time the film was released.  

SpaceCamp on the other hand could really benefit from an expanded and chronological release.  I believe it would change a lot of people’s opinion of the score.

1 hour ago, ATXHusker said:

SpaceCamp on the other hand could really benefit from an expanded and chronological release.  I believe it would change a lot of people’s opinion of the score.

I thought it was just missing a film insert and the OST was mostly complete?

Can't say I've looked into it too deeply, not really a score I revisit often.

2 hours ago, ATXHusker said:

it's not missing much noteworthy music aside that docking fanfare. That said I always loved Spacecamp, like it's the height of Williams 80's style

2 hours ago, ATXHusker said:

Some of the bootleg cues are really nice and the sound quality of the boot is terrible so I'd love an official expansion.

The Patriot is my top wanted non Star Wars/Indy  expansion 

I really wonder... in a few hours from now, will we feel relief at finally getting what we wanted, or complete surprise at something nobody expected?

9 hours ago, crumbs said:

Do Intrada usually announce things at a certain time of day?

Nope, totally random.  I'll update my previously posted list with times (EST):

1. Jan 12 - Psycho III {revealed 11 days prior on Friday Jan 1 @ 7:14pm}
  2. Jan 26 - none 
  3. Feb 9 - none
  4. Feb 23 - Flight of the Phoenix {revealed 7 days prior on Tuesday Feb 16 @ 3:39pm}
  5. Mar 9 - Legal Eagles {revealed 10 days prior on Saturday Feb 27 @ 2:38pm}
  6. Mar 23 - Face of a Fugitive {revealed 24 days prior on Saturday Feb 27 @ 2:38pm}
  7. Apr 6 - Company Business {revealed 5 days prior on Thursday Apr 1 @ 3:25pm}
  8. Apr 20 - none
  9. May 4 - Rio Conchos {revealed 5 days prior on Thursday Apr 29 @ 12:57pm}
  10. May 18 - Deepstar 6 {revealed 4 days prior on Friday May 14 @ 3:43pm}
  11. Jun 1 - Shamus {revealed 6 days prior on Wednesday May 26 @ 11:21am}
  12. Jun 15 - The Public Eye {revealed 5 days prior on Thursday Jun 10 @ 2:58pm}
  13. Jun 29 - Call of the Wild {revealed 5 days prior on Thursday Jun 24 @ 5:49pm}
  14. Jul 13 - Extreme Prejudice {revealed 5 days prior on Thursday Jul 8 @ 4:41pm}
  15. Jul 27 - Sleepy Hollow {revealed 5 days prior on Thursday Jul 22 @ 10:58am}

All you gotta do is look at the timestamp of his "coming <date>" threads here, the forum in which he posts them in.

• 5 months later...