Would you have special wishes for the next JW expansion?

GerateWohl

Make a wish.

No matter what the movie is. In addition tothe brillantly remastered score CDs would you like to have 

• a digi-pack instead of jewel case? 
  • a bonus CD with piano demos from the master himself?
  • a bonus DVD full of footage from the recording sessions?
  • liner notes by @Thor?
  • a bluray of the movie just with isolated score and no other sound to the picture?

What else? Or none of that?

1 minute ago, Jay said:

A bonus blu ray containing the cut of the film he wrote the score to, with three audio tracks - Williams score only, dialogue/sound effects only, both mixed together

In a perfect world where film score fans got whatever we wanted.... man that sounds awesome

4 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

A bonus DVD of MM putting the set together? But in all seriousness, I would love digital booklets.

Ah yes. How do you handle that? Do you scan them, then run the text transformation and use a screen reader or how do you manage to read them?

An in depth interview with Williams about his personal and professional relationship (as a pianist) with the other great Hollywood composers of the mid-50s-early-60s. Including especially Jerry Goldsmith of course. :) 

My most wanted expansion at this point is probably The Eiger Sanction or The Reivers. But what I’d really really like is Story of a Woman and The Rare Breed/The Plainsman, which he apparently already kiboshed...

Yavar

3 hours ago, GerateWohl said:

Make a wish.

No matter what the movie is. In addition tothe brillantly remastered score CDs would you like to have 

• a digi-pack instead of jewel case
  • a bonus CD with piano demos from the master himself? Who wouldn't want that?
  • a bonus DVD full of footage from the recording sessions? At least give us a scoring session documentary, on Blu-ray.
  • liner notes by @ThorI don't think he would agree to do the liner notes of an expanded score. At least it would have to be very well paid.
  • a bluray of the movie just with isolated score and no other sound to the picture? Nice to have as a bonus, but I have to admit I almost never watch films with the isolated score track, nor with commentaries for that matter.

What else? Or none of that?

I wish JW would do his own take on Lady Jane by Stephen Oliver.

19 minutes ago, Yavar Moradi said:

My most wanted expansion at this point is probably The Eiger Sanction or The Reivers.

But we got an expansion of The River last year.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

A bonus blu ray containing the cut of the film he wrote the score to, with three audio tracks - Williams score only, dialogue/sound effects only, both mixed together

You forgot the fourth track; the JW commentaries track.

My ultimate wish is the same for virtually any score that I love: an isolated score on the BD. This fulfils two desires: hear the score as it's intended to work, and to provide access to unreleased music. (given that I'm usually after 'film versions' of cues)

Sadly they don't happen very often these days.

A supplementary wish, which MI:Fallout does - isolated score track, and isolated score with composer commentary.