Junkie XL's JUSTICE LEAGUE (2021)

Edmilson

On 4/6/2021 at 11:26 AM, May the Force be with You said:

I just hope that the new WW theme isn't on it. This is one of the worst superhero theme ever: useless, stupid and ridiculous

Ive watched two hours and every time she is on screen that wailing woman starts up.

If, I didn't know better, I would swear this is a parody film!

Exactly.

The first time I hear that I was like: "Why did Junkie put this weird wailing woman? Not much a fan of it"

The second time: "Damn he's really pushing with that wail"

The third time: "Come on' you're not going to put it on every WW's shot"

The fourth time: "Meh this is really f%$^ù)g stupid"

By the end of the movie: "Who ever choose to do this is an absolute moron"

It's what I was thinking too. But when it comes to make an homage, Snyder just turns anything he touches into a ridiculous amount of exaggeration without any delicacy leading ultimatly to a sad parodic idea

I think Snyder is blame. We don't know if that's how Junkie wrote it.

In the movie itself, it is tracked non stop. NON STOP. I think Snyder missed maybe 1 or 2 appearances by WW where he didn't put it in. Otherwise, every other appearance of WW is tracked with that theme. 

Even a good theme can be ruined by over-use. Case in point - lara's theme in Zhivago. 

I don't mind the concept of it, but it just has no variance and was not built up. If it had started out more subdued when she first appears and grew to the point it's at during her actions scenes, with maybe some variance and literally not just the same phrase over and over then it could've worked, I think. As it is, it would be like if the new Star Trek films started with the most victorious rendition of Giacchino's main theme and used that arrangement for every appearance. 

I will say I definitely prefer the vocals over the electric cello riff honestly. Not a huge fan of that. I see more potential in the vocals, but the cello riff they just can't seem to do anymore with...well...except RGW, but people don't really seem to think it was intentional.

just finished " part two:

".

This isn't really a film you can analyze. l'll wait to see the " Honest Trailers" and " Pitch meeting" vids- if there are any. LOL!:lol:

btw The character of CYBORG really annoyed the hell out me. He apparently can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that every superhero can do. Physically and intellectually. Stupid.