Netflix Terminator series (Production IG)

Giftheck

No, I am not shitting you. Production IG is making a Terminator anime with Skydance for Netflix.

Netflix announced on Friday that it is partnering with Skydance and the anime studio Production I.G on an anime series in the Terminator science-fiction franchise. Mattson Tomlin (Project Power, The Batman) is serving as the showrunner and executive producer.

Production I.G President and CEO Mitsuhisa Ishikawa said, “I asked my long-time friend and colleague Mamoru Oshii what he thought about the idea of turning Terminator into an animated series. His response was 'Ishikawa, are you out of your mind?' At that instant, I was confident we should get onboard. As huge fans, our team at Production I.G is putting their heart and souls into creating this series. We hope fans will enjoy it!”

Source

15 minutes ago, Giftheck said:

More or less my reaction.

I think it might be pretty much everyone's reaction. I mean we're at a point where they just take two things that people like to mix them without any logical reason. Damn there will be a day where they will make:

WTF SW-Movie.jpg

Sounds intriguing to me. I'd rather have a live action series any day of the week, but I take whatever I can get in this universe. I've liked pretty much everything that's been produced to one degree or another.