MORE BREAKING NEWS: Walt Disney Records announces "Star Wars: The Nine Film Complete Score Collection", includes every second of music John Williams has ever written for Star Wars!

Manakin Skywalker

An amazing day for Star Wars news folks! First an announcement that JJ Abrams would be re-editing the music for the original trilogy, now this!

The new mega boxset will include 30 discs, over 25 hours of music, and will cost $799.99 USD (Limited Edition of 8 units).

To order yours today, just buy $799.99 worth of Walmart gift cards and send the codes to notanindianscammer@gimmeyourmoneys.net.

EDIT: I just found out, the first 2 people to order will get an autographed copy signed by James Williams!

EDIT: Sold out!

19 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

An amazing day for Star Wars news folks! First an announcement that JJ Abrams would be re-editing the music for the original trilogy, now this!

The new mega boxset will include 30 discs, over 25 hours of music, and will cost $799.99 USD (Limited Edition of 8 units).

To order yours today, just buy $799.99 worth of Walmart gift cards and send the codes to notanindianscammer@gimmeyourmoneys.net.

The craziest thing is that the day they'll annonced it I'll have the same reaction... or I'll already be dead snif