The Mandalorian rescored by John Williams

So it's been a while that I'm thinking about rescoring the Mandalorian with John Williams music after having really been disappointed by Göransson treatment. I've started a youtube chanel featurring the new edits of the score that I manage to do so far.

It is far from being perfect but I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making those videos.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's been a while that I'm thinking about rescoring the Mandalorian with John Williams music after having really been disappointed by Göransson treatment. I've started a youtube chanel featurring t

New video here:   For the Ravinak attack I choose to put the Crash Landing music from the Episode III. I thought that this scene could have a bit more epic with it. Plus when I fir

What if Giacchino rescored it?

Cool idea. I think the “galaxy’s edge” theme works pretty good for a title theme for the show. Much more adventurous and classic Star Wars than the futuristic Morricone-vibe Gorransson went with. 

But I think Gorransson nailed the other-worldliness and tone of the show, personally. A lot of mystery in that simple recorder riff. 

New video here:

For the Ravinak attack I choose to put the Crash Landing music from the Episode III. I thought that this scene could have a bit more epic with it. Plus when I first seen this episode I couldn't think to better music than Duel of the Fates/Star Wars mix for the departure of the planet.

5 hours ago, May the Force be with You said:

New video here:

For the Ravinak attack I choose to put the Crash Landing music from the Episode III. I thought that this scene could have a bit more epic with it. Plus when I first seen this episode I couldn't think to better music than Duel of the Fates/Star Wars mix for the departure of the planet.

This was pretty cool actually