Jump to content

What's the missed soundtrack purchase that you regret the most?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it possible to lock this kind of thread?   Each time, it makes me remembering old and painful memories.   Stop that now!

He filed his nails off

That's a really good question.

I've started collected CD since 3 years ago so I've miss a lot of things but among the one I've missed which weren't OOP at the time I would say Heidi (Quartet) and Star Trek The Motion Picture (LLL) for which I trully hope a reissue at some point

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thor said:

The GOODBYE MR. CHIPS set.

 

I guess you'll have to say goodbye to that one. :D

 

21 minutes ago, Bounty95 said:

E.T. (Lalaland Records) - It went OOP before I was even aware of it. I still hope for a reissue some day.

 

I'm willing to trade for the MI box.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2013 release of The Missouri Breaks by Kritzerland. 

At some point in the past I would have answered that question with Elfman's Batman releases by LLLR, but fortunately those got a reissue :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick1066 said:

Casablanca...I regret not getting the Rhino Casablanca soundtrack. Now I’m told it’s impossible to get.

 

I made the same error. I was thinking about getting it for years, waiting for the price to drop on Amazon, then it suddenly sold out everywhere. But I got it for a good price on Discogs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Batman Forever. There was definitely a good window of opportunity for me to buy it when it was available, but alas it never came. Anytime it shows up on eBay, the price is ridiculously high. Oh well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know that I have any big regrets. I might have picked up more of the original BSG albums if they'd still been in print; I only got volume 1. But ever since I started following this little niche market, I've pretty much bought every limited release I was interested in.

 

If War of the Worlds sold out right now, it might end up making my list in the future, since I haven't picked that one up. I keep debating it - my enthusiasm for the OST fluctuates and isn't usually very strong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

 

I made the same error. I was thinking about getting it for years, waiting for the price to drop on Amazon, then it suddenly sold out everywhere. But I got it for a good price on Discogs.

 

;)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1941 and I guess it’s my own fault for not getting Home Alone 2. The former I regret because I don’t really know the score. Jaws 2 as well but again, I don’t really know the score. 

But I’m lucky enough in that I’ve managed to get everything I’ve wanted so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, May the Force be with You said:

Jonesy katze kater GIF - Find on GIFER

How can it be so relax with an alien lurking around?!?

 

It's a cat. That's possibly the most authentic cat scene ever put on film.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Datameister said:

I don't know that I have any big regrets. I might have picked up more of the original BSG albums if they'd still been in print; I only got volume 1. But ever since I started following this little niche market, I've pretty much bought every limited release I was interested in.

 

If War of the Worlds sold out right now, it might end up making my list in the future, since I haven't picked that one up. I keep debating it - my enthusiasm for the OST fluctuates and isn't usually very strong.

At least BSG is sold digitally! Assuming you mean McCreary’s.

War of the Worlds is excellent creepy music, would recommend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stark said:

At least BSG is sold digitally! Assuming you mean McCreary’s.

War of the Worlds is excellent creepy music, would recommend.

 

Original BSG albums, I said...Stu Phillips all the way! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the later digital release (minus the pop song and the alternates) so I’m reasonably happy, but I would buy the disc in a heartbeat for the original price.  Not likely when it’s listed for hundreds right now….

 

But I’ll still cry with you, surely!

Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s really nothing I really regret passing on but if there’s a lot I regret buying.

 

If I could go back in time I’d tell myself to wait on buying quite a few releases because they are gonna get re-issued multiple times. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.