What's the most evil soundtrack that you know of?

27 minutes ago, Nick1066 said:

I believe music can have a spirit to it that we don't understand. There's a reason it can touch in a way language can't, and why its so universal.

I know whachu mean.

To address your question, @Edmilson,  I think an "evil" score would depend more on the life condition of the composer(s) beyond any subject matter or inspiration. To slightly expand on my initial post, I see one of the deep causes of evil to be a lack of empathy based on fundamental ignorances of the connectedness of life...and I'm drawing hella blanks on thinking of any music, let alone a movie soundtrack!, that feels, or as Not Me Nick posted, has a spirit, coming from that place.

6 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

First and best example that comes to mind is Silent Hill 2. A score that can be beautiful in one instance and terrifying in another.

Did I ever tell you that you know the way to my heart?

Damien: Omen II - It seems like the voices are delighted by every death depicted in the movie, it is not only articulating viciousness, but also embracing it.

Some sections from The Temple of Doom - Cues such as The Evil Potion, The Temple of Doom and Saving Willie can get extremely scary and brutal and again seem to get ecstatic about it.

7 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

Some sections from The Temple of Doom - Cues such as The Evil Potion, The Temple of Doom and Saving Willie can get extremely scary and brutal and again seem to get ecstatic about it.

I mentioned that earlier in the thread.