John Williams Returns to the Hollywood Bowl, Sept. 3, 4 & 5, 2021

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Maestro of the Movies is back!     https://www.hollywoodbowl.com/events/performances/1274/2021-09-03/maestro-of-the-movies   https://www.hollywoodbowl.com/events/perform

I got tickets!

I am attending the Sunday evening show. It would be great to have a JWFan gathering after or before the concert. I got to meet members of JWFan way, way back in 2004 after a Boston Pops concert with J

How I wish I was allowed to travel to the US right now. Congrats to everyone who can attend these concerts, super jealous.

No excuses for anyone who lives stateside to miss this!!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a little confused at the wording here...do you have to be a subscriber to go to this concert? And the package thing is you buy it and 2 or 3 more concert tickets. I live in FL so I can’t exactly go to 2 more concerts.

3AF8B612-0915-4B5E-896A-AE4ACF398F2A.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SteveMc said:

Is creating a three concert package the only way to get tickets for this, or will an individual option be available soon?

And you only bought that one ticket right? You didn’t do a package or pick 2 other concerts?

Just now, Brando said:

And you only bought that one ticket right? You didn’t do a package or pick 2 other concerts?

Just the one.  Single ticket purchases opened at 10am.   I had to wait in a queue for awhile before they let me choose and buy.   The Saturday show seems to be filling up.  I got a seat in section D, close enough to the stage.

How fast would those Bowl tickets usually go?

I still want to believe that travel restrictions from Schengen area could be lifted before the end of the summer (I know chances are really slim, unfortunately :().

I could try and book a ticket just in case. I guess bookings can't be refunded, though. Any insights regarding that?

5 hours ago, SteveMc said:

Just the one.  Single ticket purchases opened at 10am.   I had to wait in a queue for awhile before they let me choose and buy.   The Saturday show seems to be filling up.  I got a seat in section D, close enough to the stage.

Thanks! Glad I looked today, I’m going to get in line in a few minutes

5 hours ago, obiwan71 said:

How fast would those Bowl tickets usually go?

I still want to believe that travel restrictions from Schengen area could be lifted before the end of the summer (I know chances are really slim, unfortunately :().

I could try and book a ticket just in case. I guess bookings can't be refunded, though. Any insights regarding that?

Just got done getting my tickets. There’s a few good seats left that aren’t way far away. Section D and E have a few single seats, which looked good but I was looking for two so I couldn’t do that. 

6 hours ago, SteveMc said:

After much deliberation I snagged a seat in section F, since it was in the middle. Hopefully I can get some good pictures!

14 hours ago, Brando said:

After much deliberation I snagged a seat in section F, since it was in the middle. Hopefully I can get some good pictures!

Nice!  Which night?

1 hour ago, SteveMc said:

Nice!  Which night?

Saturday! Now begins my hunt for plane tickets from Florida on that Friday haha. I wish they’d send out paper tickets, I’d love to keep one. I was very tempted to take 2 seats from sections D or E but they were both obscured and I didn't want to end up not being able to see, so I went for the middle.

I am attending the Sunday evening show. It would be great to have a JWFan gathering after or before the concert. I got to meet members of JWFan way, way back in 2004 after a Boston Pops concert with JW, and it was a big highlight.