What is your favourite track from JFK?

GerateWohl

Today I tried it probably the 5th time, to

listen to the JFK OST. A lot of source music and pure percussion tracks. I never really get into it. Arlington is nice. Main theme is nice. But I am afraid, I need recommendations and directions to discover this score.

In addition I habe to confess, I never saw the movie. 

Proposals please.

Yes it's obviously "Arlington."  I picked BOTFOJ to represent the Stone movies in the top 5 non-Spielberg/non-Franchise full scores thread, but "Arlington" is certainly my favorite cue from all 3 of those scores.

Arlington, Garrison Family Theme and the Prologue. Also, the suite conducted by Keith Lockhart at Tanglewood 2010 was great! I know; I was there! 😇

More or less this wonderful arrangement:

Was a good hint from Jay simply to leave all non-Williams tracks out for a better listening experience.

Thank you for all the input. 

The Motorcade is really a great track.

Usually, on Williams's OST presentations you have up to 3 tracks of source music, like in Schinlder's List, Angela's Ashes, Catch Me if You Can. But to my taste here this is way too much. Same experience with OST of Home Alone. For my taste too much source music there.

Even für Born on the fourth of July it is better, because the score tracks are completely separated from the source music.

A future two disc presentation of this score would be good. All source music on separate disc and score plus altrernates on second disk. Actually, I wouldn't even need the source music disc.

5 hours ago, Josh500 said:

Besides the ones you mentioned, "The Conspirators." Such an atmospheric, ingenious, and masterful piece. Makes my heart go faster every time I listen to it... 

At the Oscars they had a dance troupe perform the cue to a medley of other nominated scores by some choreographer lady called Debbie Allen.

On 5/15/2021 at 12:19 AM, Amer said:

At the Oscars they had a dance troupe perform the cue to a medley of other nominated scores by some choreographer lady called Debbie Allen.

I know. I remember I actually saw that live (this was back when I still cared about the Oscars). I thought the performance was... interesting. 😂