Intrada Digital Release

I like the idea of collecting all these prior (and current) Intrada CD releases that are now available digitally into one thread, but bear in mind that the Rambo Trilogy is courtesy of StudioCanal, Rocketeer and White Fang are Hollywood Records, BTTF Part II is Geffen, Cinderella Liberty is Capitol and How to Steal a Million is I believe on a boot label (TP4).

BTTF 3 is on there as well. But its Varese Sarabande (?) and the First one used to be on Spotify as well. But they took it off.

Frustrating when albums disappear on their. But even weirder when Spotify removes random tracks from soundtracks (like The original Goldsmith Mummy ost has a few random tracks greyed out for some odd copyright/license reason)

7 hours ago, mstrox said:

I believe their Bill and Ted releases are on digital, as well as a good handful of their Disney releases.

Added!

10 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

I like the idea of collecting all these prior (and current) Intrada CD releases that are now available digitally into one thread, but bear in mind that the Rambo Trilogy is courtesy of StudioCanal, Rocketeer and White Fang are Hollywood Records, BTTF Part II is Geffen, Cinderella Liberty is Capitol and How to Steal a Million is I believe on a boot label (TP4).

Thanks for the reminding. I did included them because they feature the same tracks listing than the Intrada CD they appears (regardless of the actual rights). I'll edit them to be more precise though ;)

7 hours ago, WampaRat said:

(like The original Goldsmith Mummy ost has a few random tracks greyed out for some odd copyright/license reason)

The linked BTTFII Spotify release has most of its tracks greyed out for me, only a handful remain seemingly randomly. Digital/streaming is totally the future, woohoo

From my old Disney/Fox digital thread, some older digital releases that had CD releases on Intrada:

Walt Disney Music:

Hollywood Records:

There are a few other titles that I haven't linked to including a few Horners.

Not sure which studio these two came from...

Handmade Music:

Other likely candidates:

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Adventures in Babysitting

Condorman

One Little Indian

The Rescuers Down Under

The Black Cauldron

(they may decide to release the last two under the Disney Legacy banner)

• 2 weeks later...

New additions:

• The Trouble with Angels by Jerry Goldsmith
  • Deepstar 6 by Harry Manfredini
  • Spellbound (Excalibur Collection) by Miklós Rózsa
  • Invanhoe (Excalibur Collection) by Miklós Rózsa
  • Ben-Hur / King of Kings: The Twelve Choruses (Excalibur Collection) by Miklós Rózsa
  • The Red House (Excalibur Collection) by Miklós Rózsa
  • The Man in Half Moon Street (Excalibur Collection) by Miklós Rózsa
  • Julius Caesar (Excalibur Collection) by Miklós Rózsa
  • Jason and the Argonauts (Excalibur Collection) by Bernard Hermann
  • Dial M for Murder (Re-Recording) by Dimitri Tiomkin
  • Invanhoe (Re-Recording) by Miklós Rózsa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

All 25 show up for me.  Identical contents to the physical edition

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.12192/.f

Actually no, the Spotify version is 3 tracks longer than the physical Intrada edition

The added tracks 26-28 are

26 Strangers In The Night (From The Motion Picture "A Man Could Get Killed") 2:34

27 Airport Love Theme (From The Motion Picture "Airport") 2:24

28 The Eyes of Love (From The Motion Picture "Banning") 2:51

Why would those be there?

1 hour ago, Holko said:

Could this thread be compacted with spoilers? It takes forever to load on mobile.

I've just finnished to reorganise the main post like for the Varèse thread so it should be better now ;)

I'll do the same with LLL later

Just add another one that been on youtube for a while but that I haven't added here yet before:

• Back to the Future (1CD reissue) by Alan Silvestri (note: only available on Youtube, it may be blocked in some country)
Spoiler

6 minutes ago, JTWfan77 said:

Walt Disney Records:

On 24/09/2021 at 6:56 PM, Holko said:

Could this thread be compacted with spoiler blocks or hyperlinks? It takes forever to load on mobile.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, saw it on Spotify yesterday but only got around to posting now.

On 25/09/2021 at 1:54 PM, Holko said:

Could this thread be compacted with spoiler blocks or hyperlinks? It takes forever to load on mobile.

I have now done so. Apologies for the delay.

2 hours ago, May the Force be with You said:

Two new additions (it's only the youtube link, I'll add the spotify ones later to the main post):

Wonder if Wolfen is legit? I've never heard of Black Beard Records. If they are the licence holder one wonders why they would chose not to remove the Intrada Special Collection branding from the artwork.

Don't know either, I found it weird to see it

[Edit]: I add them both to the main post, specifying that Wolfen might not be fully legit as I didn't find a thing about this Black Beard Records

• 2 months later...

Just add 14 scores by Richard Band. Almost none are crediting Intrada although the playlist match each Intrada releases

And three other scores from various composer:

New additions:

Bruce Broughton

David Newman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Goldsmith's addition:

4 hours ago, May the Force be with You said:

New Goldsmith's addition:

Unfortunately this is only the original Sony album, not the Intrada expanded program which put everything in chronological order from new sources, added two previously unreleased source cues and the previously unreleased score cue "Old Swayback":

https://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.9839/.f

Yavar

12 minutes ago, Yavar Moradi said:

Unfortunately this is only the original Sony album, not the Intrada expanded program which put everything in chronological order from new sources, added two previously unreleased source cues and the previously unreleased score cue "Old Swayback":

https://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.9839/.f

Yavar

It corresponds to the first edition Intrada release as part of the ISC collection in 2008 before being remastered and expanded in 2015

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/3510283-Jerry-Goldsmith-In-Harms-Way-Original-Soundtrack

I'll edit this to be more clear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The link are all ready on the main post

Two new additions (thanks to @JTWfan77)

• 4 weeks later...