Krull full orchestral score

ricsim88

Wow that’s really cool! I had never even heard of Neumation Music until you pointed this out. Great to see that there’s now a few publishers for full scores :)

Looks like they’re hoping to ship in July, and Poltergeist will come from a different publisher. According to a post on the FSM forum. 

1 hour ago, GerateWohl said:

Imagine the complete sheet music of the score in a tiny CD booklet. 

I recently purchased the original soundtrack of Max Steiner's The Three Musketeers, released by Brigham University. The booklet contains a picture of the handwritten piano reduction of the main title song. That was a great find, as the song is very catchy, and I haven't found the sheet music anywhere else.

1 hour ago, ricsim88 said:

Looks like they’re hoping to ship in July, and Poltergeist will come from a different publisher. According to a post on the FSM forum. 

How many publishers are there for this niche sort of thing?

2 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

I recently purchased the original soundtrack of Max Steiner's The Three Musketeers, released by Brigham University. The booklet contains a picture of the handwritten piano reduction of the main title song. That was a great find, as the song is very catchy, and I haven't found the sheet music anywhere else.

That is really nice, when it is then even usable. I know, you don't like the Hobbit scores. But the two disc expanded edition also contained some of the original sketches of shores composition, but more for illustration than for actual usage. But the tiny CD Format is not really optimal for sheet music.

14 minutes ago, Jim Ware said:

At least three -

• Neumation Music
  • Omni Music Publishing
  • Chris Siddall Music

For purely egoistic reasons, It would suit me if Poltergeist came from Omni, because then I could pair it with Sneakers for my order.

1 hour ago, GerateWohl said:

That is really nice, when it is then even usable. I know, you don't like the Hobbit scores. But the two disc expanded edition also contained some of the original sketches of shores composition, but more for illustration than for actual usage. But the tiny CD Format is not really optimal for sheet music.

You can get a lot of notes into a relatively small PDF file. :)

If they had removed some of that Hobbitses audio, maybe they could have included the entire score! ;)

53 minutes ago, Jim Ware said:

At least three -

• Neumation Music
  • Omni Music Publishing
  • Chris Siddall Music

Which one are you?

7 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

For purely egoistic reasons, It would suit me if Poltergeist came from Omni, because then I could pair it with Sneakers for my order.

My gut feeling tells me Poltergeist might come from Chris Siddall. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.